Kiln System Maintenance
Yogyakarta | 02-05 April 2012 | IDR 7,000,000.00 per participant
Yogyakarta | 16-19 July 2012 | IDR 7,000,000.00 per participant
Yogyakarta | 17-20 December 2012 | IDR 7,000,000.00 per participant
The kiln is the main machine in the cement manufacturing process. Kiln maintenance and repair are critical activities in ensuring the efficiency of the cement manufacturing plant. If not maintained properly, kiln runtime will be reduced, causing substantial financial losses. This course introduces maintenance understanding, kiln maintenance procedures and techniques.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The course is designed for process and operational personnel.
The increased knowledge of maintenance, maintenance procedures and implementation of them will significantly improve the productivity of the kiln and increase plant efficiency.
- Modern maintenance, maintenance concepts
- Implementation and management
- Preheater maintenance, design and function
- Design of kiln and kiln components
- Maintenance procedures for kiln shell and seals
- Maintenance procedures for kiln drive
- Maintenance procedures for kiln supports
- Maintenance procedures and kiln mechanical balance
- Maintenance and design of grate coolers.
- Case Study
TIME & VENUE
- 02-05 April 2012
- 16-19 July 2012
- 17-20 December 2012
- 4 days (08 am – 04 pm)
Teguh Pudji Purwanto, Ir, MT
Teguh Pudji Purwanto experienced more than 26 years in mechanical industry.
IDR 7,000,000.00 per participant non residential
- Module / Handout
- Training Kit