Land Problems Solving through Excellence Essential Skills
Ibis Hotel Slipi Jakarta | May 17-21, 2010 | Rp.8.250.000,-
In this euphoria of democracy, problems of land increase extensively.
Multi certificates of ownership. Protest from the original owner. Unsettle purchasing of land. Feel of unfair price, Bring to court etc. Business’ players headache in facing this problem. Lots of financial and capital should be disposed in these issues.
Business must go on. The company needs the right person to handle these issues. The right person must have skill in dealing this type of issues and problems. What are essential skills should be acquired?
- Responsible Managers/Officers will understand the background and root cause of problems and the approach for solution
- Managers/Officers will realize the attitude and skill need to have in facing this problem
- Managers/Officers should prepare with essential skill for excellence solution.
DISCUSSION AND AGENDA
Know-how on Land and Land Ownership
- Understanding land ownership
- The difference of HGB, HGU and HM
- Legal aspect of Land ownership
- Institution that has authority on Land Issues
The Purpose of having Land
- Property business, mining, farming others
Purchasing of Land
- Step to purchase
- Due diligent
- Land identification: location, history, owner
- In the city, rural area, forest, sea-side etc
- The history of targeted land
- Corporate, Company, Government, Private, Individual or Adat
Land release and Compensation
- Value estimation and appraisal of land, plan, and building
- Compensation and approach
- Who should attend at Court?
- How are we attending Court?
Essential Skill set and How to develop.
Exposure and Explore Essential Skills: Negotiation Skill, Communication Skill, Assertive and self confident, and Crisis Management
– Negotiation Skill
- Preparation, Process of negotiation, closing negotiation, and post negotiation:
- Preparing documents
- Strategy of negotiation
- Cost of negotiation
- Board of Director’s approval
- Manage the negotiation table
- Pressure group
- Do we have to face the owner by our-self?
- Do we need help?
- Who are the right party to help us?
– Communication Skill
- Understanding target party/audience
- Community, Government Authority, NGO, Media
- Communication materials
- Our attitude
– Community Attitude
- Understanding Community
- The Informal Leader
- How to win community relationship
- When to say no
- When to say yes
- Well prepare with internal and external information
- When to contact BOSS
– Crisis and Contingency Plan
- Potential crisis identification
- Developing Crisis/Demonstration’s guideline and mitigation plan
- Alert on Demonstration in front of Plant’s gate
- Security and contingency plan
- Team and preparation in facing demo
- Regular report to Head Office and Representative Offices
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Managers and Officers that responsible on Land issues; General Affair person.
Saifudin Bachrun & Associate
Saifudin Bachrun has formal education in Chemistry and Industrial Management focus on Project Planning. He has more 25 years worked in multinational such as: PT. Amoco Mitsui, PT. MATTEL Indonesia, PT. CABOT Indonesia, PT. Maxus Southeast Sumatra, PT. BAT Indonesia and other national company as managerial position until leader executive for Industrial Relation and Human Capital.
He received many reward form companies such as: Mattel Inc. CEO (Head Quarter at El Segundo, California, USA) on Crisis Management, the Best Cabot Worldwide Employee Role Model form Cabot CEO, Boston, USA. And he also works as lecturer and consultant.
May 17-21, 2010
Ibis Hotel Slipi Jakarta
Rp.8.250.000,- per participant, excluding accommodation & tax.