LOADING AND TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT
Jogjakarta | May 14-16, 2012 | IDR 7.250.000
The dynamics of the environment and industry competition that has changed more stringent logistics management system that is known. Supply chain management is defined as a series of activities conducted since the purchase of materials, the process of transformation of material into the materials and semi-finished products and distribute it through a system of distribution and transportation available. Thus, supply chain manages supply in the event since Cycle, Cycle response to the delivery of Cycle.
The development of information technology has contributed to the growth of supply chain management system. Currently, all functions of logistics management may have been done using the internet and intranet facilities. The use of the Web in the supply chain has become a trend in the company’s manufacturing and services industries leading the end of this end.
Loading and transportation management is an activity that determine logistic performance management company. Improving the performance loading and transportation activities will provide outstanding contribution to the service, effectiveness and efficiency of logistics systems.
Five-day training is intended to provide a deep understanding of the loading and transportation management, forwarding system and Procedures and support information technology in its operations. Training is provided with the case method, so it will be easily understood by all participants.
1. Redefined and the evolution of the role of logistics in the world of business and international trading scheme.
- A new paradigm logistics management.
- As a logistics management system.
- Redefined logistics management system.
- The evolution of systems management logistics and supply chain management.
- The development of information technology to logistics management system.
- Scheme process of international trade.
2. Measuring the performance management system of transportation as part of the management of logistics.
- Size performance management system of transportation.
- Productivity management system transports.
- Quality management system of transportation.
3. Transportation and distribution management
- Model of transportation and distribution system.
- Details of the transportation system activity.
- Measure the productivity of the transportation system.
- Logistics network design.
- Shipment planning and management.
- Fleet, container yards and management.
- Freight and document management.
4. Storage Management
- Function function in the management of warehousing.
- Profile of warehousing management events.
- Measuring the performance management of warehousing.
- Principles of principle acceptance of goods.
- Operation storage of goods.
- Order picking operations.
- Shipping Principles.
5. The influence of facility lay out the pattern and flow of goods, productivity and handling costs.
- Goal facilities.
- warehousing and distribution activity.
- Design the volume level.
- Facility layout Techniques.
- SKU unit load Position and optimum pickup and storage position.
6. Truck and Railway Receving and shipping Dock Areas.
- Receving objectives.
- Shipping objectives.
- Truck dock design Factor.
- Unloading and loading concept.
- Shipping function.
7. Organizing small-item facility handling activities.
- Unloading activities.
- Quantity and quality control activities.
- Packaging activities.
- Product identification.
- Order-picker routing pattern.
8. Best Lift Truck and Warehouse mobile equipment for an operation
- Design parameters.
- arious lift truck.
- Bridge Crane.
- Lift truck attachments.
- Unitize or palletize Loads as soon as possible.
- How to stabilize the unit Loads.
9. Engineering calculation of the cost of transportation and distribution.
- Classification of transportation and distribution costs.
- Fixed and variable costs.
- Illustration calculation of the cost of transportation and distribution.
10. Forwarding Systems and Procedures.
- What is the forwarding.
- Rules forwarding.
- Details of the system and procedures for forwarding.
- Illustration and the systems and procedures forwarding.
11. Preparation of sales and distribution contract.
- The importance of the legal aspects of transportation and distribution.
- important variable that should be listed in the contract.
- Training of making the contract.
12. How to import-export payments.
- Regulation and the government banking on export import.
- Some export import payment.
- Documents used for payment.
- Discussions and case studies.
Ir. Asep Saefulbachri, MBA, MM
A degree in Industrial Engineering ITB deepen the knowledge through a Master in Business Administration and expand horizons through some training abroad. Experience in the field of materials management, warehousing and transportation management and management information system requirements for 15 years worked in the Directorate of Logistics Office PT. Telkom. He is also an instructor Postgraduate Program Logistics Management Pasundan University of Bandung and the Department of Industrial Engineering at several leading universities in Bandung, STT Telkom, production and management in the Master’s Program Management School of Management Bandung (STMB Telkom), which is experienced in providing the In-Company Training and seminars in several institutions in the management of Bandung, Jakarta, Bangkok, and Kuala Lumpur, especially for logistics management and supply chain. He was also active as a trainer in many logistics companies such asPertamina, Petrochina strikes, rhino, PT, PT Inco Soroako, Telkom, Telkomsel, etc.
Ir Djoko Margono, MBA.
A graduate degree in Engineering, Institute of Technology, Surabaya (ITS) that deepen
knowledge through a Master in Business Administration. Experience and knowledgeable in the field of loading and transportation management for more than 25 years. He served as head of logistics division of PT Kereta Api.Selain still active as one of the top management of PT Rail, he is currently active as a speaker and training seminars on supply chain management and transportation management in several oil and gas companies such as Pertamina, Petrochina strikes, Mendco etc..
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
Documentation & Dress Code
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by Our Partner.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
- Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Interactive presentation with discussion
- Convenient training facilities with five star quality
- Lunch per day
- Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Local drop and pick up for arrival and departure between airports to hotel.
- Half day city tour at the end of training session following by dinner with entertainment (Optional)
- Exclusive flash disk.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
IDR 7.250.000/ Person, discount 10 % if register three or more persons from one company.
Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
This training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)