MAINTENANCE PLANNING AND SCHEDULING
Hotel Golden Flower, Bandung | 16 – 18 July 2012 | Rp 5.500.000/person (Pasti Jalan)
Hotel Golden Flower, Bandung | 01 – 03 October 2012 | Rp 5.500.000/person
TRAINING INTRODUCTION :
The advancement in technology has tremendously increased the efficiency, product quality and production capacity of production plants to meet the market demands and competitions. However, it also has increased the complexity of the equipments as well as the procedures and efforts to operate and maintain the equipments. Unawareness of this development leads to jeopardizing the increased efficiency and production capacity.
Current maintenance management in Indonesia shows that most of maintenance activities are breakdown repair, which is never efficient. Breakdown repairs also result in a loss of production capacity as well as a long downtime. An effective maintenance Planning and Scheduling will reduce the amount of breakdown repairs and shifting it to a higher proportion of preventive maintenance. Maintenance units without a good planning and scheduling will utilize only about 25% of the available time of the technician, while a good planning and scheduling will double this percentage by eliminating and reducing anticipated delays.
This course explain why and how to achieve the doubling of percentage of “wrench time”, the actual time where technicians conducting maintenance activities. The Planning Principles are the core of the improvement. The Basics of Planning describes the methods to develop a work order, identify the scope of the work, the required skills, parts and tools. Scheduling has also Principles and method that must be followed in order to reach the doubling. Furthermore, performance indicators will be discussed to measure and evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of maintenance Planning and Scheduling. This course is closed with the method to manage the budget, resources and to implement predictive maintenance.
HOW YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS TRAINING:
- The key objective of this course is to reduce the downtime of production equipments by improving the effectiveness of Maintenance Planning and Scheduling.
- The second objective which can be gained by attending this course is to increase the “wrench time” of the technician.
- Specific for maintenance planner, this course will describe how to develop an effective work order. It is also important for maintenance engineers, supervisors and maintenance managers to understand the required information to develop an effective work order.
- How to make an effective maintenance schedule, weekly and daily schedule, is also a benefit by attending this course.
- Optimisation of maintenance resources by considering also the impact to the production capacity.
- Able to identify relevant performance indicators for each level and type of considerations.
- Understand the method to manage maintenance budget and resources.
- Understand the theoretical background of predictive maintenance and able to identify the area of applications.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING?
- Maintenance Manager/ Superintendent/ Engineer/ Planner/ Supervisor
- Project Engineer
- Process & Manufacturing/ Engineer
- Production Planner/ Engineer/ PPIC/ Operation Engineer
- Other professional who wants to have a better understanding and take advantage from the course.
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE :
- Organization of Maintenance
- Maintenance Roles & Responsibility
- The Principles of Maintenance Planning
- The Basics of Maintenance Planning
- The Principles of Maintenance Scheduling
- Weekly and Daily Schedule development
- Predictive Maintenance
- Budget and Resources Management
- Maintenance Performance Control
- Performance Indicators
- Computer application for maintenance scheduling.
Dr. Ir. Edy Suwondo is a lecturer at the Aerospace Engineering Department, Institute Technology of Bandung (ITB) and a member of the Aircraft Design, Operation and Maintenance Research Group, ITB. He has been working in the area of maintenance since 1992. His expertise is in Reliability Centered Maintenance, Reliability Control Program, Maintenance Planning and Life Cycle Costing. He has conducted various research in those area at GMF AeroAsia, Royal Dutch Airlines (KLM), Nusantara Turbine and Propulsion (PT NTP) and Indonesian Aerospace Company (IAe). He involves also in various projects in his research group. Mr. Edy Suwondo received his bachelor degree from the Aerospace Engineering ITB and his doctor degree from Aerospace Engineering, Delft University of Technology (TU Delft), The Netherlands. His doctor research was in the applications of Life Cycle Costing in maintenance area.
- Hotel Harris Tuban Bali / Hotel Bintang ***
- Hotel Golden Flower, Bandung
TRAINING DURATION :
TRAINING TIME :
- 16 – 18 July 2012
- 01 – 03 October 2012
INVESTATION PRICE/ PERSON :
- Rp 5.500.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp 5.250.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp 5.000.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
- Rp 6.750.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp 6.500.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp 6.250.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS :
- Training Module
- Training CD Contains Training Material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Jacket or Waistcoat or T-Shirt
- Bag or Backpackers
- Training Photo
- Training Room with Full AC Facilities and multimedia
- Once lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
- Qualified instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from venue of training(if minimal number of participants from one company is 4 persons)