Making High-Impact Presentations
For Leaders and Managers!
Hard Rock Hotel– Bali| 23-24 March 2011 | 9 am to 5 pm | Rp 4.5 million
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS WORKSHOP
- Energize Your Team about Your Product/Service!
- Inspire & Motivate through Your Vision & Mission!
- Channel the Team’s Energy into Better Performance!
- Communicate Good News & Bad News Effectively!
Why do Leaders Need High-Impact Presentations?
As Leaders, we constantly need to motivate our teams to improve the quality of the work produced. With heavy workloads, people often lose the energy, drive and motivation.
To get them back on track, we have to understand what motivates them, and use this information to re-energize their spirits. We must communicate our leadership message effectively so that it connects and leaves a lasting impression!
With the Presentation Practice, Feedback Sessions and Individual Coaching, we will learn to motivate our people through a compelling leadership message, resulting in greater productivity and success!
Prepare a Powerful Leadership Message!
- Uncover Your People’s Needs & Motivation
- Understand How People Make Change-Decisions
- Prepare & Structure Your Leadership Message
- Highlight & Connect the Benefits to Your People
Deliver a High-Impact Presentation!
- Appear Confident in front of Your People
- Words/Phrases to Make Your Message Attractive
- Understand the Importance of Body Language
- Communication Secrets to Influence Your Teams
PLUS! Tips to Present with AND without MS PowerPoint!
Business Consultant | Corporate Trainer | Success Coach
Gulshan conducts coaching and training for MNCs in the Beauty & Healthcare, Financial & Consulting, and Pharmaceutical & Food Processing industries in Asia.
A captivating trainer, Gulshan is passionate about inspiring business owners, leaders and managers to strive for excellence. His ‘engaging’ and ‘motivating’ sessions are filled with relevant examples and experiences.
A Singaporean by nationality, he speaks also Bahasa Indonesia and has been featured in The Straits Times and The Business Times newspapers. His Business Management articles are also published by The Jakarta Post newspaper.
“you’re without a shadow of doubt one of the best presenters I’ve seen..”
Dr. Glenn Wharton PhD, Singapore Management University
About Training Provider
- We conduct Executive Coaching, Workshops & Seminars, Train-the-Trainer Programs and Lunchtime Talks on Leadership, Presentation Skills, Effective Communication, Customer Service & Sales and Mindset & Motivation.
- Our Clients, MNCs in Singapore and Indonesia, include UNICEF, Bank of America-Merrill Lynch, Standard Chartered Bank, Bank of Tokyo, Chinatrust Bank, Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Nestlé, Oriflame and Mega Lifesciences.
- We supports UNICEF. For more information on UNICEF and how you can participate, please visit www.unicef.org/ indonesia
- Surabaya| 16-17 March 2011 | 9 am to 5 pm
- Bali| 23-24 March 2011 | 9 am to 5 pm
- Bali | Hard Rock Hotel
- Normal Rp 4.5 million
- Early Bird Rp 4.0 million (by 3 Jan 2011)
- Group Rp 3.5 million (3-5 participants)
- Student Rp 1.5 million
Includes Training Materials, Certificate, Group Photo, Lunch and Breaks
Get This FREE!
- Personal Profiling Assessment of Your Individual Presenting Style!
- One-hour Coaching Session by Gulshan Harjani for Your Next Presentation!
- Personalized DVD of Your Presentation Practice at the Workshop!