Management of Outsourced Staff Housing & Catering Services
Grand Preanger Hotel, Bandung | June 24-26, 2009 | Rp. 5.250.000,-
Outsourcing of a non-core business becomes part of global business strategy in many companies either domestic or international companies. One of a non-core business but taking an important & critical roles for the successful of field operation especially in oil & gas, mining, and manufacturing is “accommodation and catering services”.
Proper implementation will impact to the efficiency of the operation and company in general. It is inevitable by those who take care, involve, or deal in accommodation and catering service, to give best quality of service to the clients or end users. This is in line with more and more critical of customer demands.
In this 3-day course the participants will gain the understanding and knowledge how to manage or deal with accommodation or property business, and catering services correctly and effectively. This course also will teach the participant how to value quality of products and services of accommodation and catering service, required software and hardware, common international standard, and management of catering in “Franchise” system.
Accommodation and Boarding
- Definition and scope of property management
- Accommodation or property management application
- Interdepartmental coordination in accommodation management to achieved the predetermined goals
- Property management administration (standard operating procedure, supplies)
- Information system in property management:
- Quality service valuation
- International standard of quality in accommodation
- Definition and scope of catering management
- Application of catering services management in industry and in field operation
- Standard Operation Procedure:
- Flight catering
- Offshore catering
- Onshore catering
- Industrial catering
- Hospital catering
- Administration of catering services:
- Raw material supplies
- Valuation of production quality and service and standardization
- International Standard for quality in catering service
- Franchise techniques and join venture in catering service
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- General service supervisor/superintendent/manager
- Camp service or township supervisor/ superintendent/ manager
- Field operation supervisor/superintendent/manager
- Logistic supervisor/superintendent/manager
- Staff who deals or takes care and involve in contract of accommodation and catering services
- Everybody or professional who wants to broaden knowledge or gain Benefit from this course
Drs. Suseno Kardigantara, MM. Par is graduated from National Hotel Institute (NHI) Bandung in 1978 majoring in hotel and catering management.. He has totally more than 20 years working experience in practical and education at local and international hotel,restaurant, cruiseship, and catering business institution in Japan, Switzerland, Holland. He is the instructor and speaker for many public and in-house training or seminar i.e.: European Cuisine Processing, License for Japanese Cuisine, Hygiene Catering, Restaurant Certificate at Les-Restaurant Du Palais De Beaulie-Laussane Switzerland, Marina Hotel Operation at Holland American Line Teaching Method Certificate Indonesia & Swiss Government., etc. With his mature experience in practical hotel and catering service management he is trusted to become advisor of Bandung Chef Association, coordinator development of Japanese Cook Association, coordinator development of Indonesia Professional Cook and Chef, and consultant for tourism, hotel, restaurant and catering. Instead of senior lecturer at National Hotel Institute, Bandung he actively publishes papers of research in hotel, tourism and restaurant management.
June 24-26, 2009
Grand Preanger Hotel, Bandung
Rp. 5.250.000,- per participant, excluding accommodation & tax.