The Acacia Hotel, Jakarta | Friday, 16-10-2009 until Saturday, 17-10-2009 | Rp 2.500.000,-
Seminar/Conference Description :
The world we live in continues to change at an intense rate. The economics of globalization seems to dominate much of our political and corporate thinking, while the shadow side of globalization develops at an equally alarming pace. The organization we work in or rely on to meet our needs and wants are also changing dramatically, in terms of their strategies, structures, systems, boundaries and of course their expectations of their staff and managers. The program focuses its attention on individual, team and organizational change with good reason. Whatever the level or degree of organizational change, the people on the receiving end are individual human beings. Without looking at the implications of change on individuals we can never really hope to manage large-scale change effectively.
The delivery of this training will be in Bahasa Indonesia.
At the completion of this program, the participants will :
- understand the benefits and impact of change, and implement it effectively
- enable to develop a broader understanding of the theoretical aspects of individual, team and organizational change, and to learn more about a variety of perspectives on how best to be a leader of change
- have guidelines, hints and tips to the different types of change process
- see change not as something to be feared and resisted but as an essential element of the world to be accepted
- identify strategies for helping change be accepted and implemented in the workplace
Who Should Attend? :
This program is designed for Managers, Senior Leaders and Supervisors, Staff in charge in planning and implementing a change.
- Individual change
- Learning and the process of change
- The behavioral, cognitive and psychodynamic approach to change
- Personality and change
- Managing change in self and others
- Team change
- What team change looks like
- The leadership issues in team change
- How individuals affect team dynamics
- How well teams initiate and adapt to organizational change
- Organizational change
- How organizations really work
- Models of and approaches to organizational change
- Leading change
- Visionary leadership
- Roles that leaders play
- Leadership styles and skills
- Different leadership for different phases of change
- The Applications
- Strategic change options
- Strategic change process
- Reasons and process of restructuring
- Successful and unsuccessful mergers and acquisitions
Guidelines for achieving successful cultural change
Speaker : Twela Gunawan, SE., MM
Twela is a Professional Trainer who has extensive teaching and training experience in several large companies. He has conducted Public and In-house trainings with excellent results since 1990. A graduate of the Faculty of Economics University of Indonesia, and has attended various management trainings in Indonesia, Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines and Australia. He has about 20 years of working experience in some big National and Multi National Companies as General Manager, and also as a Professional Staff to Lembaga PPM. He is currently Director of a Management Consulting, while teaching at the Master of Management Program at some prominent universities in Jakarta.
Friday, 16-10-2009 until Saturday, 17-10-2009 | 08:00 – 17:00
The Acacia Hotel, Jakarta.