MANAGING HEALTH AND SAFETY IN THE WORKPLACE – Yogyakarta
Hotel Mutiara Yogyakarta | 28 – 30 September 2011 | IDR 4.500.000,-
Hotel Mutiara Yogyakarta | 2 – 4 November 2011 | IDR 4.500.000,-
At the ed of course the participants will be able to:
- Define the sources of harmful acts.
- Understand and accept that safety is a function whereby everyone is responsible.
- Establish that accidental injuries are caused by unsafe acts, behavior and conditions.
- Perform job safety analysis and give job safety instructions.
- Conduct an accident investigation and fill a meaningful accident report.
- Handle and react to various work accidents and emergencies.
Definitions and Overview
- Accident, Safety, Health
- World Health Organization (WHO) and OSHA
- Threshold Limit Values
- Types of Hazards
- Control Methods
- Accidents Costs and Reporting
Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Uses and Benefits
Accidents Investigation, Reporting and Prevention
- Causes of Accidents
- Effects and Costs of Accidents
Management of Health and Safety
Proper Behavior in Case of an Accident
- Types of Accidents
- First Aid
- Calling for Help
Ergonomics and Good Posture
- Bad Habits
- Negative Effects
Managers, supervisors and safety professionals who wish to improve their skills and competencies in order to be able to assume their safety responsibilities and effectively carry out their tasks safely in their organization.
Lecturing, workshop, interactive consultation, study visit, and practice
Ir. Y Agus Jayatun, MT and team
- 28 – 30 September 2011
- 2 – 4 November 2011
Hotel Mutiara Yogyakarta
- IDR 4.500.000 per participant – non residential
- IDR 4.300.000 per participant – non residential (for at least 2 participants from the same company)
- Training module (hard copy)
- Training kit (tas seminar atau backpack)
- 2x coffee break, 1x lunch
- Training Photo
- Picking-up service dari Bandara/Stasiun KA ke hotel (min. 2 orang peserta dari perusahaan yang sama