MANAGING INDUSTRIAL CONFLICT & INTERNAL WORKPLACE MEDIATION
An Effective and Powerful Approach to Resolving Workplace Conflict and Dispute
BANDUNG | April 19-20, 2012 | Rp. 6.900.000,-/ Participant
Conflict at work is a costly business. It can happen in any workplace. Differences between individuals at work can lead to grievances, absences and loss of valuable employees. Mediation helps people who don’t see eye to eye to sort out their differences as quickly as possible and so minimise distress and cost. That’s why many organisations are setting up their own mediation schemes and training their employees to mediate in workplace disputes between individuals.
Many of those organisations turn to internal mediation to solve their internal dispute. This training has been developed by BTCO in response to this demand. It draws on that experience to provide a course we believe provides the key to successful mediating. Our specialist trainer and consultant have worked with a large number of well-known clients helping them to develop mediation schemes that meet their needs and to train their employees in mediation skills.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- understand the nature of workplace conflict
- be able to identify when internal workplace mediation is appropriate
- have the skills and behaviours needed to be an effective mediator
- know the mediation model and the key tasks of each stage
- be able to manage the mediation process effectively and confidently
- know how to evaluate their own performance and that of others
- Understanding conflict and mediation in the workplace
- Introducing the parties to mediation
- Moving through the mediation process
- Skills and strategies for managing the mediation process
- Practicing mediation skills.
Irfan Riza, SE, Msi, MA.
- Philosophy of Doctor in Human Resources Management (Candidate)
- Postgraduate Program, State University of Jakarta (2010-2013)
- Master of Arts in Conflict Transformation & Sustainable Development
- SIT Graduate Institute, Brattleboro, VT, USA (2007-2010)
- Awards: International Fellowship Program (IFP) Ford Foundation
- Master of Science in Management Studies
- Major in Human Resources Management & Organization Graduate Program-Economics Faculty, Gadjah Mada University Yogyakarta (2001-2003)
- Bachelor of Management Studies
- Economics Faculty, Gadjah Mada University Yogyakarta (1991-1996)
- Lecturer/Instructor in Performance Management and Strategic HRM at STIE Mitra Jogyakarta, Indonesia, Graduate (MM) Program (2004-2007)
- Lecturer/Instructor in Conflic Management & Negotiation and Business Analysis at Universitas Patria Artha Makassar Indonesia, Graduate (MM) Program (2010-Now)
- Senior Advisor in Program Development & Local Government Affairs, Member of National Legislatives of Democratic Party from DAPIL 7 Jawa Timur (Ngawi, Magetan, Ponorogo, Pacitan, Trenggalek) (2010-2011)
- Leadership Program in Non-Profit & NGOs at Levinson Institute of SUNY New York, 2009
- Campaign Management & Political Leadership Program at Levinson Institute of SUNY New York, 2009
- Senior Trainer/Consultant in Human Capital, Organizational Development & Change, ISO 26000 on Social Responsibility, CSR & Community Development Program at Transformasi Indonesia & Indonesia Channel, (2011-Now)
- Certified Mediator from School of International Training, Vermont, USA on Public Conflict Management & Peacebuilding Program
- Associate Senior Trainer pada SAI Global Indonesia, Pinasthika Institute, Pusdiklat BPK Pusat Jakarta, Pusdiklat Migas Pusat Cepu, LKPP Otonomi Daerah, Edutama Training, Gama Spectra Mandiri, BXCellent Cons, RR Cons, Conversindo Cons, etc.
Integrated Quality Training Material (HARDCOPY AND SOFTCOPY) & Quality Training Kits will be delivered on registration, additional papers & handouts assignment.
Note-taking by participants is encouraged. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
CERTIFICATE OF APPRECIATION
All attendees will receive a Certificate of Appreciation attesting to their participation in the Training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed Training Questionnaire.
Casual Clothing is recommended. The Training atmosphere is informal
TUITION FEE & Registration DEADLINE
Registration Deadline: April 02, 2012 (Exclude Tax 10%)
- Rp. 6.900.000,-/participant
- Rp. 6.500.000,-/participant if register 5 or more participants from 1 Company
Fee includes the following:
- Three-day registration fee for all Training sessions;
- Lunch per day
- Daily coffee/tea breaks
- Integrated Quality Training Materials (SOFTCOPY AND HARDCOPY)
- Quality Training Kits,
- Convenient Training Facilites,
- Certifícate of Compleción
- Registration Form MUST be return in advance for attending the Training
- Full fixed fee is charged regardless of the length of time that registrant attends the Training
- Attendees are expected to attend all Training sessions and are not permitted to attend on a partial basis.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- Cancellation received after the registration deadline, April 02, 2012 entitles the registrant to pay 25% from total payment.
- Cancellation on the date will be recharged 100% from the fee.
- No refund will be issued, if a registrant fails to show up at the Training on-site.