MARINE AND TERMINAL OPERATION
Hotel Golden Flower, Bandung | 07 – 10 Mei 2012 | Rp 7.250.000/person
Hotel Golden Flower, Bandung | 09 – 12 Juli 2012 | Rp 7.250.000/person
Hotel Harris Tuban Bali / Hotel Bintang | 03 – 06 September 2012 | Rp 8.950.000/person
Hotel Golden Flower, Bandung | 05 -08 November 2012 | Rp 7.250.000/person
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE :
- Terminal manegement and organization.
- Terminal systems and equipments.
- Cargo transfeer equipment.
- Safety and fire protection.
- Emergency preparedness.
- Emergency evacuation.
- Tanker/terminal management interface.
- Mooring the tanker.
- Precaution during cargo handling.
- Safety management.
- Safety ship shore check-list
Capt. R.I. Triyanto, M.Mar.
Capt. R.I. Triyanto, M.Mar is an expert who was a lecturer at Marine Academy AKPELNI in Semarang. He is Instructor for Semarang Growth Centre, until at present, lecturing for Pelindo Pilot; Migas Mooring Master; Deep Sea Pilot; Ship Handling Simulator; Liquid Cargo Handling; Offshore Operations ; Maritime English; Crowd and Crisis Management; GMDSS; Radar Arpa; Safety, Survival etc.
Experience in Marine & Oil Terminal/ Port operation as Person in Charge in the port operation and facilities, Head of Marine and Terminal Product Movement, Act Superintendent, such responsible for Marine & Terminal Installation, maintenance and operation; Ship shore – Shore Loading Procedure; Oil and gas processing; Calibration such equipment; Co-work with official government.
Mooring Master/ Head of Mooring Master at Unocal (Indonesian–American Oil Company) at Santan Terminal. Master of various Ocean going vessels, (Bulk, Cargo, Tanker) from various national and foreign company, Indonesian and foreign flag vessels , running for Japan, Europe ,Middle East, Africa, Indonesia, South Asia, until 1979.
Hotel Golden Flower Bandung
TRAINING DURATION :
TRAINING TIME :
- 07 – 10 Mei 2012
- 09 – 12 Juli 2012
- 03 – 06 September 2012
- 05 – 08 November 2012
INVESTATION PRICE/PERSON :
- Rp 7.250.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp 7.000.000/person (early bird, 1 week payment before training or
- Rp 6.750.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
- Rp 8.950.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp 8.750.000/person (early bird, 1 week payment before training or
- Rp 8.500.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
- Training Module
- Training CD contains training material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Jacket or waistcoat or T-Shirt
- Bag or backpackers
- Training Photo
- Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
- Once lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
- Qualified instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training (if minimal number of participants from one company is 4 persons)