Mastering Finance for Non-Financial Personnel IN PETROLEUM INDUSTRY
Bandung | Desember 11-14, 2012 | IDR 8.250.000,-/ Person
This course transforms financial and accounting language and concepts into decision-making tools the non-financial manager can use successfully everyday. Course participants will learn how to apply the fundamentals of finance to improve budget management, increase potential profits, sell new ideas and assess the financial viability of projects.
WHAT WILL PARTICIPANT GET?
When you have completed this course you will be able to:
- Creating balance sheet and income statement
- Manage cash flow
- Evaluate financial statement & financial ratio
- Work more effectively and efficiently with donors and finance staff
- Use financial management to create strategies
Dr. Ir. Arsegianto, M.Sc.
Arsegianto, He is a Doctor at Department of Petroleum Engineering of The Institute Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia. He earned his Master of Science from University of Wisconsin, Madison (USA) at Department of Urban and Regional Planning in Major Energy Analysis, Policy and Planning. He obtained his Doctor from Asian Institute of Technology, Division of Energy Technology in Bangkok, Thailand. He has been delivering training course in Economic, Finance, Marketing, Policy and Planning Analysis of Petroleum & Gas Industry since 1992. He also has expertise in technical petroleum engineering. His professional experiences include contributing author in many congresses, conventions, exhibitions, seminars, workshops, symposiums & conferences. His current membership of the International Association For Energy Economics (IAEE), Society of Petroleum Engineering (SPE), Society of Indonesian Petroleum Engineers, & Komite Nasional Indonesia – World Energy Council (KNI-WEC).
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by Our Partner.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
- Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Interactive presentation with discussion
- Convenient training facilities with five star quality
- Lunch per day
- Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Half day city tour at the end of training session following by dinner with entertainment (Optional)
- Exclusive flash disk.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
- IDR 8.250.000,-/ Person
- Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
This training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)