MECHANICAL ALIGNMENT TRAINING
Ibis Hotel, Malioboro, Yogyakarta | July 4th – 6th 2011 | Rp. 6.750.000 / participant
Most production and fabricating machinery requires leveling in order to correctly function. Some machinery, depending on the tolerances necessary, require leveling to within thousandths of an inch.
When installing and leveling equipment of any type, it’s important to determine the available options for reaching optimum level, and also to make the necessary alterations to the surface where the machine will operate
One of the most common causes of damaging vibration in rotating equipment is shaft misalignment. This comprehensive course trains the student in the need for precision shaft alignment and instructs in the popular methods to achieve it.
I. What do we mean by Misalignment
II. Importance of Proper Alignment
- Extended Seal Life
- Extended Bearing Life
- Smoother / Quieter Operation
- Extended coupling life
III. Types of alignment:
- Straight Edge and Flash Light Method
- Reverse Dial Indicator Method
- Rim & Face Method (Double Dial Indicator)
IV. Preliminary Checks Before Starting Alignment
- Shaft runout and endfloat
- Existing shims
- Inspect Couplings
V. Alignment Checks
- Factory prealignment
- Alignment before grouting baseplate
- After Grouting Baseplate
Instrument Engineer/Supervisor, Plant Maintenance/Operators/Supervisors
Presentasi, Diskusi, Simulasi, Studi kasus, Evaluasi
Ir. Rini Dharmastiti, M.Sc., Ph.D & team
3 days training
July 4th – 6th 2011
Ibis Hotel, Malioboro, Yogyakarta.
- Rp 6.750.000 / participant (non residential)
- Rp. 6.500.000,- / peserta untuk pengiriman minimal 3 orang dari perusahaan yang sama.