Mechanical Integrity (RCM & RCA)
Novotel Hotel, Bandung | May 10-12, 2010 | Rp.5.250.000,-
After the course participant will have a good understanding how to optimizing their equipment by improving of maintenance management to achieve the maximum production.
- Productivity and asset integrity management:
- Measuring productivity effectiveness.
- Step by step improvement program
- Reliability Centered Maintenance
- Measuring reliability with weibull statistic
- Risk based maintenance
- Planning maintenance with RCM
- Optimization maintenance interval
- Effective maintenance program:
- Preventive maintenance
- Predictive maintenance
- Root Cause Analysis:
- Methods of failure investigation
- Causal factor mapping for incidents and failure
- Logic uncover the physical, human and latent causes of failures
- Key performance indicator:
- Based line and improvement program monitoring
- Corrective action review
- Case studies
- Measuring reliability equipment
- Maintenance and inspection interval determination
- Maintenance task analysis case
- Measuring KPI
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The following selected participants should attend this course:
- Maintenance Engineer/ Superintendent/ Supervisor
- Rotating Engineer/ Superintendent/Supervisor
- Power Plant Engineer/ Superintendent/ Supervisor.
- Everybody who wants to add knowledge and interest in the above subject
Ir. Deddy Nugraha
Ir. Deddy Nugraha is a dedicated experienced fulltime trainer and technical consultant since 2002. He holds a B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering from ITB, Bandung. He has worked nationally in a wide variety of industries including: technology, aerospace, utilities, auditing, mining and institutions thus engaged as a corporate consultant. He also holds certifications for those particular fields from Snecma, France; Engine Support Inc., USA; Danobat, Spain; DNV, Singapore; MTU, Germany and FAA Auditor, USA.
Mr. Nugraha is a member of Indonesian Society for Reliability and was elected as General Sectretay for 2004-2007 period. He has trained hundreds of managers, engineers and floor associates, subjects taught to include; CMMS, RCM, TPM, Project Management, Quality Process Control, Corrosion Control and Protection, Failure Analysis, Engineering Design, Instalation & Constrcution, Inventory Control and Management.
Major clients include: Pertamina, British Petroleum, Petrochina, Siemen Power, PT. Indonesia Power, PT. Krakatau Steel, Freeport Indonesia, PT. Surveyor Indonesia, Chevron, Medco Energy, PT. Aneka Tambang, Garuda Maintenance Facility, PT. Perusahaan Gas Negara, PT. Semen Padang, PT. Semen Gresik, PT. Indah Kiat Pulp & Paper, PT. Tjiwi Kimia, PT. Pupuk Kujang and PT. Kaltim Prima Coal.
May 10-12, 2010
Novotel Hotel, Bandung
Rp.5.250.000,- per participant, excluding accommodation & tax.