Occupational Health, Safety And Environment (HSE) Auditing
Holiday Inn Hotel, Bandung | August 10-14, 2009 | 8.450.000,-
HSE Auditing is one of the best systematic measurement and management tools to evaluate and improve HSE Performance of company /industry activities as well as to prevent and reduce losses such as occupational diseases, personal injury, property damage, fire, process disruption, environmental damage/ pollution, etc., by comparing between HSE Program Implementation and established HSE Standards/Laws /Regulations/ Best Practices.
During and after attending this valuable and interesting course, the course participants will be able to:
- Know and understand HSE Standards/ Laws/ Regulations/ Best Practices both National (Government of Indonesia or GOI) and International.
- Know, understand and implement Principles of Loss Control Management as well as HSE Auditing Process and Procedures, so that he/ she will become both a HSE Internal Auditor and HSE Auditee
- Develop Internal and External HES Auditing
- Identify problems of HSE Program Implementation and suggest solutions/ recommendations include action plans
COURSE SYLLABUS / MATERIALS
- Introduction to HSE-GOI Laws/ Regulations
- Causes and Effects of Loss
- Principles of Loss Control/ HSE Management System (SMK3, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001)
- Measurement Techniques and Tools for Management
- Overview Concepts of HSE Auditing
- Introduction to HSE Auditing and Rating System
- Factors in Successful HSE Auditing and Programs Implementation
- Verification and Interviewing Techniques in HSE Auditing
- Physical Conditions Inspections Guidance in HSE Auditing
- Introduction to Report Writing of HSE Auditing
- Group Exercises in HSE Auditing Activities (Personal Audit and Resource Report; Demeanor of the Auditor; Interview Techniques; Physical Conditions Evaluation; Report Writing, etc.)
- Pre’Course Examination; Post’Course Examination; Course Evaluation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Supervisors, Section Heads, Superintendents and Department Heads/ Managers of all departments and from various companies/ industries such as Oil/ Gas Exploration & Production and Refinery, Geothermal, Petrochemicals, General Mining (Coal, Gold, Nickel, etc), Constructions and other industries, and whoever involve in HSE Auditing.
Ir. Didi Sugandi, Bc.M
Ir. Didi Sugandi, Bc.M and partner (to be named later on, he is a former of Security Manager/ Superintendent/ Coordinator of the famous KPS/PSC). During working in PT Stanvac Indonesia Pendopo, VICO Indonesia East Kalimantan, Karaha Bodas Company Garut West Java and JOB Pertamina Gulf Resources Jambi, Didi worked together or closely with Security Department and the Local Police/ TNI Officers in Explosives, Industrial & Housing Complex Security, Traffic, Forest Fires, Accident/ Incident Investigation, Training for Security Personnel and other security matters.
August 10-14, 2009
Holiday Inn Hotel, Bandung
8.450.000,- per participant, excluding accommodation & tax