Optimized the Employee Relations in Organization
Ibis Slipi Hotel, Jakarta | July 29-31, 2009 | Rp.5.450.000,-
Optimize the Employee Relations in the organization is a 2-day course designed to address both the needs of the organization and the employees to maximize alignment of their respective mission, vision, and goals. Using an experience-based approach, the participants will be able to formulate a strategic and effective implementation plan of employee relations programs responsive to the evolving conducive working requirements of the organization.
At the end of the 3-day course, the participants take home will be as follows:
- Interpret the organizations business strategy and determine how employee relations development plans can be systematically aligned to the organizations directions.
- Facilitate conditions of empowerment that encourage organizational management to take charge of the employee relations programs with their manager’s and with the organization’s support.
- Assess how current employee relations structures and interventions can be realigned with the practice of good corporate governance standard.
- Undergo self-assessment as a tool for continuous learning and re-inventing of ones self to keep pace employee relations with the changing workplace.
- What is the employee relations role in the organization.
- Why we nee the employee relations.
- How to design the employee relations program which can give both benefits for employee and organization.
- Determining the Organizational Anchors of employee relations
- Strategic Performance Management vs employee relations
- Issues and Needs Driving Employee Relations in the Organization
- Organization strategies, interventions, tools & techniques in managing employee relations.
Concept presentation, job-related case studies, role-plays, structured learning exercises, program designing, group presentation and feedback, plenary sessions and individual consultation.
- Human Resource and Line Staff/Supervisors/Managers who have been involved in Human Resource Development.
- Executives and managers of strategic business units, organization functions, and human resource development professionals and champions.
Ir. Pungki Purnadi, MM
Mr. Pungki Purnadi is a HR practitioner, he has more than 15 years experiences in handling HR matter in some multinational company such as TOTALFINAELF, MedcoEnergi and Petronas. He has also some years experiences with international management consultant, handling some HR matters in tobaccos, pulp & paper and cement industries. His background is Petroleum Engineering and Master Management. He was the Chairman of Training & Develoment Organization within Oil & Gas Industry (KKSD). As HR practitioners, he is very active to run and facilitating several HR programs.
July 29-31, 2009
Ibis Slipi Hotel, Jakarta
Rp.5.450.000,- per participant, excluding accommodation & tax.