Petroleum Engineering for Nonpetroleum Engineer
Ibis Hotel, Yogyakarta | February 1-4, 2010| Rp. 7.250.000,-
This course is designed to provide non-engineering petroleum industry technical professionals with a thorough overview of most key aspects of petroleum engineering technology and its applications. The course addresses engineering issues ranging from initial involvement with explorations to production optimization challenges.
- Basic petroleum geology
- Reservoir fluid and rock properties
- Fundamentals of reservoir fluid flow
- Oil and gas reservoir classification and Reserve Calculation
- Fundamentals of drilling operation and Well Completion
- Basic Production engineering and operation
- Surface production operations
- Enhanced recovery mechanisms
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Fresh geologist and engineer
- Financial analysis/ accountant/ legal & Insurance
- Non technical manager who involve in Oil & Gas production operation
- Asset Management Team members and business development manager
Ir. Joko Pamungkas, MT and Team
Ir. Joko Pamungkas, MT & Team graduated from petroleum engineer of Institute Technology Bandung. He has about 15 year in Reservoir Simulation Specialist in Oil and Gas Company.
February 1-4, 2010
Ibis Hotel, Yogyakarta
Rp. 7.250.000,- per participant, excluding accommodation & tax.