PETROLEUM FINANCE ACCOUNTING & COST CONTROL
Jayakarta Hotel Bandung | October 16 – 19 , 2012 | IDR 8.250.000,-/ Person
(To understand or refresh knowledge of basic finance, accounting &cost control concept and the role financial statements play in oil and gas operations)
About The Course
Making the most efficient use of your financial resources is critical to the success of any producing company. Finance and accounting comprise the universal business language and help you manage your resources effectively. Planning and decision – making that occur in an informal financial context permit better application of recourse and promote competitive advantage. The aim of this course is to improve delegates’ job performance by enhancing their understanding of current international practices in finance and accounting within the E&P industry. This is achieved through an examination of: accounting standards, policies and practices in the oil and gas. An understanding of accounting also allows a company to trace a competitor’s actions from its financial statement and to plan accordingly. These concepts will be presented and reinforced using relevant examples and case studies. Participants are encouraged to bring their company’s financial reports.
The Objective Of The Course:
- To Learn Basic of Technical Economics.
- To give comprehension of general management in oil field.
- To find out and analyze design in Work Program and Budget of oil company.
- Calculation and analysis of field profit determination.
Who Should Attend?
- Reservoir Engineer
- Production Engineer
- Production Supervisor
- Economist and Accounting
- POD division
- Overview of Petroleum Finance, Accounting and Cost Control.
- Methods to measure profit indicators.
- Determining choices from alternatives.
- Cost Analysis.
- Cost structure for Tax Calculation.
- Oil, Gas, and Energy prices.
- Oil company business contract model in Indonesia.
- Basic Reservoir Engineering.
- Work Program and Budget.
- General POD and AFE.
- Government Tax and Non-Tax Revenue.
- Determining Oil and Gas process.
- Oil and Gas company management.
- Risk and Sensitivity Analysis management.
Dr. Ir. Arsegianto & Associates
Arsegianto, he is a Doctor at Department of Petroleum Engineering of the Institute Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia. He earned his Master of Science from University of Wisconsin, Madison (USA) at Department of Urban and Regional Planning in Major Energy Analysis, Policy and Planning. He obtained his Doctor from Asian Institute of Technology, Division of Energy Technology in Bangkok, Thailand.
He has been delivering training course in Economic, Finance, Marketing, Policy & Planning Analysis of petroleum & Gas Industry since 1992. he also has expertise in technical petroleum engineering. His professional experience include contributing author in many congresses conventions, exhibition, seminars, workshop, symposiums & conferences. His current membership of the International Association For Energy Economics (IAEE), Society of Petroleum Engineering (SPE), Society of Indonesia Petroleum Engineering, & Komite Nasional Insonesia – World Energy Council (KNI-WEC).
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
Documentation & Dress Code
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by Our Partner.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
- Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Interactive presentation with discussion
- Lunch per day
- Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Exclusive flash disk.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
- IDR 8.250.000,-/ Person
- Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
This training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)