Petroleum Industry for Non-Petroleum Engineer
Jogjakarta | September 20-23, 2011 | IDR 8.750.000,-/ Person
In this special course, the participants will be given the basic tools needed to understand and work with these professionals involved in petroleum exploration, land issues, drilling and production as well as with some of the legal issues. Beginning with a discussion of how oil & gas is formed and then trapped, the course explains how explorationists decide where to look and how they find economic deposits; how the petroleum is extracted, transported and refined and finally reaches the marketplace.
The course describes the organizational structure of a typical energy company, and the duties and responsibilities of the various professions. The tools, machinery and operations of the industry are also described.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All non-technical personnel – technical exploration/exploitation and drilling assistants, secretaries, finance, logistic, procurement and everyone who needs to expand their horizon in petroleum industry.
This specially designed course will be conducted by *Hilman Ahmad & Associates*, an Independent Consultant in industrial oil and gas, member of the Society of Indonesian Petroleum Engineers, who manage the Professional Industrial Oil & Gas Education Center, and has been practicing production operation & safety and corrosion control engineering in Indonesia for more than twenty-five years. He post-graduated from Tokyo Institute of Technology (sponsored by UNESCO) in 1977. He joined in-field-practice program at Nippon Kokan Steel Company & Research Center Kawasaki, Japan for production facility design & construction and corrosion prevention & control in 1983, and collaborated with Cormon Industrial Research Center Brighton UK for on-line corrosion monitoring development in 2000. He has been delivering training course in production operation, maintenance & safety and corrosion control for personnel from Oil & Gas Company and Petrochemical Industry since 1979. ***
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
Documentation & Dress Code
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by TIM.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
- Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Interactive presentation with discussion
- Convenient training facilities with five star quality
- Lunch per day
- Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Half day city tour at the end of training session following by dinner with entertainment (Optional)
- Exclusive flash disk.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
- IDR 8.750.000,-/ Person,
- Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
This training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)