Pipe and Fitting Identification
Yogyakarta|Batch II: 5 – 7 Juli 2011| Rp 5.550,000,-/peserta (Non Residential)
Identification of pipe, pipe fittings, flanges, and fasteners used in the trade. Centra Gama training personnel will review the recommended repair methodology, installation procedures, and provide hands-on training in field conditions.
- Identification (types of pipe and pipe fittings, valves gaskets, orifice plates and pipe hangers. Materials of construction, methods of joining and function are discussed).
- Identification and selection of common wrought pipe;
- use of common pipe handbook tables to select pipe by nominal pipe size;
- iron pipe size;
- schedule number;
- standard, extra strong, and double extra strong units of wall thickness;
- uniform and random lengths;
- methods of making pipe.
- Identification and selection of pipe fittings
- Identification of screwed and welded fittings and flanges is taught by nominal size, end connections, and specific type, through the use of illustrations;
- selection is taught through the use of single-line piping sketches.
- Layout (orthographic and isometric sketching, piping symbols, and reading sketches).
- Measurement (principles of measurement, mathematical computation including fractions and right angle trigonometry, fitting allowance, thread engagement, simple offsets and rolling offsets).
- Fabrication, Assembly and Installation (safety precautions, tools, making up a threaded joint, making up a flanged joint, fitting up for welding, installation of valves, fabrication of pipe hangers and allowance for expansion).
- Bending Pipe (layout of bends, fillers, hydraulic benders and hickey benders).
- Testing a Piping System (objectives, testing medium, test pressure and types of tests).
- Breaking Into a Piping System
- Explanation of Abbreviations and Glossary
Who Should Attend
Field Superintendents, operators, engineer, technician and maintenance
- Case Study
- Lab Work
Dr. Deendarlianto, M.Eng
Pakar sekaligus praktisi yang aktif sebagai instruktur dalam berbagai pelatihan dan seminar terkait bidang Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
- Biaya Kursus: Rp 5.550,000,-/peserta (Non Residential)
- Special Rate Rp 4.700,000,- for min. 3 participant
- Module / Handout
- Training Kit