POD, AFE and WP&B
Bandung | July 12-15, 2011 | IDR 8.250.000,-/ Person
Understanding Oil & Gas Investment Decision, Reserves & Production and Economic Analysis for POD, AFE & WP&B Developing proposal for POD, AFE and WP&B Approval
Oil & Gas Investment Decision
- Upstream Oil & Gas Activities
- Oil & Gas Investment Decision
Reserves and Production
- Oil & Gas Reserves
- Reserves Calculation Methods
- Oil & Gas Production
- Economics of Investment
- Cash Flow
- Production Sharing Contract
- Basic of Law
- Designing POD
- POD Proposal
- Supporting Data
- Preparation for AFE
- List of AFE
- AFE Proposal
- Analysis and Evaluation for Approval
- Technical Service for Abroad
- AFE Revision
- Objectives & Approval Procedures
- Explanations and
Who should attend ?
- Geophysicist, Geologist & Drilling Engineer
- Reservoir Engineer
- Petroleum Engineer
- Production Engineer
- Project Engineering and Economic Team
- Development Planning Team
- Financial Analyst
- Field Manager / Superintendent / Supervisor
- Operations & Facilities Engineer
- Everybody who get benefit from this course
Course Leader :
Prof. DR. Ir. Widjajono Partowidagdo, M.Sc
Prof. DR. Ir. Widjajono Partowidagdo, M.Sc is a Professor in Petroleum Economics and Field Management at the Faculty of Mining and Petroleum Engineering, Institut Teknologi Bandung and a member of P3 Migas Team (Supervision for Increased Petroleum Production). He was the Head of the Research Group in Drilling and Production Engineering and Management of Oil and Gas at the Faculty of Earth Sciences and Mineral Technology, ITB from 2005-2007, Head of Graduate Program in Development Studies ITB from 1993-2004, Vice Dean for Academic Affairs, Faculty of Mining Technology and Senate Member of ITB from 1994-1997 and Coordinator for Research in Sustainable Development at the Inter-University Center for Economics, University of Indonesia from 1989-1992.
He received his Bachelor in Petroleum Engineering from ITB, MSc in Petroleum Engineering, MSc in Operations Research, MA in Economics and PhD with a dissertation on “An Oil and Gas Supply and Economics Model for Indonesia” from the University of Southern California, Los Angeles, USA. He has written 2 books: Management and Economy of Oil and Gas, 2002 and Understanding Development and Policy Analysis, 2004.
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
Documentation & Dress Code
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by Our Partner.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
- Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Convenient training facilities with four star quality
- Morning and afternoon coffee breaks and lunch for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Exclusive flash disk.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
- IDR 5.250.000,-/ Person
- Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
This training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)