PRESSURE SAFETY VALVE
The Hyatt Hotel Bandung | 11-13 April 2012 | IDR 6.999.000,-/participant
The Hyatt Hotel Bandung | 10-12 July 2012 | IDR 6.999.000,-/participant
The Hyatt Hotel Bandung | 10-12 October 2012 | IDR 6.999.000,-/participant
The function of a pressure safety valve is to protect pressure vessels, piping systems, exchanger, boiler and other equipment from pressures exceeding their design pressure by more that a fixed predetermined amount. The permissible amount of overpressure is covered by various codes and is a function of the type of equipment and the conditions causing the overpressure. Failure of safety valve can cause cathastropic accident. Periodically inspection, testing and repair is one of the most important element that the safety valve work properly.This course explains how safety valve and relief functions and how to maintains and ensure long life operation.
- Definition and introduction of pressure safety valve
- Pressure safety valve design
- Pressure safety valve operation
- Pressure safety valve installation
- Pressure safety valve trouble shooting
- Pressure safety valve servicing
- Gas sizing nonchoked flow
- Gas sizing choked flow
- Steam sizing
- Liquid sizing
- Example of calculation
- Gasket selection
- Common valve problems: high pressure drops and cavitations
- Knowing the basic principles, ways of working, planning, troubleshooting, installation and use of a pressure safety valve.
- to provide knowledge and skills in the installation procedures and inspection techniques safely, correctly and in accordance with legislation in the field of occupational safety and health.
Development geologists, reservoir engineers, petroleum engineers, production engineers/supervisors/managers, simulation/stimulation engineers, drilling & work over engineers, well completion & work over supervisors / managers, etc.
Ir. In Jumanda Kasdadi K., MT. And Tim
Expert in engineering , processing, instrumentation and control, HSE, safety, Piping and Corrosion Control, Waste and Water Treatment and lecture in chemical engineering ITB.
TEMPAT DAN WAKTU
Waktu : 08.30-16.30 WIB
Tempat : The Hyatt Hotel Bandung
- 11-13 April 2012 (Bacth II)
- 10-12 July 2012 (Bacth III)
- 10-12 October 2012 (Batch IV)
- IDR 6.999.000,-/participant non residensial.
- For send 3 participant discount 10 %.
- Meeting Room Hotel ****
- Training KIT
- 2 X Coffe Break + Lunch