PRESSURE TRANSIENT WELL TESTING DESIGN AND ANALYSIS
Bandung | March 2 – 5, 2010 | USD 917,-/ Person
WHAT WILL PARTICIPANT GET?
By the end of the program, participants will be able to select candidate wells for testing and specify test objectives, review and acquire well test information, validate test data, prepare data for analysis, interpret the pressure test and analyze production behavior.
- Fundamentals of pressure transient testing;
- well test objectives;
- Well test design;
- qualitative drill stem test evaluation;
- basic drill stem test interpretation.
Pressure and Production Data Analysis:
- Preparation of well test data;
- pressure transient analysis.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Reservoir engineers, petroleum engineers and everyone who are interested in well testing.
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by Our Partner.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Interactive presentation with discussion
- Convenient training facilities with five star quality
- Lunch per day
- Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Local drop and pick up for arrival and departure between airport to hotel.
- Half day city tour at the end of training session following by dinner with entertainment (optional)
- Exclusive flash disk.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
USD 917,-/ Person, discount 10 % if register three or more persons from one company.
Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
This training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)
Dr. Doddy Abdasah.