PROCUREMENT FRAUD: PREVENTION & INVESTIGATION
All Seasons Resort, Legian, BAli | Dec 13th – 15th 2011 | IDR 15.000.000,- / participant ( non residential )
Procurement is the acquisition of goods and / or services that are appropriate at the best possible cost to meet the needs of the purchaser in terms of quality and quantity time.
Procurement Fraud can be defined as dishonestly obtaining an advantage, avoiding an obligation or causing a loss to public property various means during procurement process by public servants, contractors or any other person involved in the procurement.
In the process, the procurement of goods and services are vulnerable to fraud, ranging from “ selling information”, to be discriminatory to prospective suppliers, to manage the procurement or tender process with the goal of obtaining the “ success fee “ or a “ mark up price “ for personal gain.
In fact, in almost all types of companies often found that the deviations are caused by fraud that causes significant losses. In the relationship with a huge risk in the procurement process for goods and services, then, should have an effort and right strategies to prevent, detect, and disclose fraud likely to occur in the procurement of goods and services.
By following this course, participants are expected to be able to identify why the fraud could occur, what causes it, and how to minimize the risk of fraud. In addition, there will also be taught the code of conduct, evaluation and monitoring system as a preventive action so that all parties understand the task of the procurer.
- Introduction to Procurement Fraud
- Transparency and Accountability Principles
- Common Types of Procurement Fraud
- Criteria for gross misconduct, criminal, and civil cases
- Fraud detection methods
- Handling Procurement Fraud
- Constructing Preventive Policy and Control System
- Socializing and Implementing Policy
- Fraud Case Study
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Project Manager, Purchasing, Logistic and Supply Chain, Internal Auditor, Finance, CEO, and whoever who wants to explore the knowledge and experience about Procurement Fraud.
This course will be using the method of presentation to understand the concepts, discussion and sharing experience or case studies. At the end of the session, the participant will be directed in making the action plan that will be applied after returning to the workplace.
Ir. Surono, MBA.
- IDR 15.000.000,- / participant ( non residential )
- Special Rate: Rp. 14.500.000,-/ participant (non residential) for minimum 3 participants from the same company.
- Special Rate: Rp. 14.000.000,-/ participant (non residential) for minimum 5 participants from the same company.