Production Planning, Scheduling and Activity Control Workshop
Novotel Soechi Hotel Medan | August 3-5, 2009 | 4.800.000,-
You’ll examine the latest production information-management techniques and learn practical ways to get the most from your resources by managing materials, manpower, machinery and schedules.
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
- Organize production operations to meet customer needs
- Reduce lead and cycle times
- Build products that can be effectively scheduled in varying environments
- Manage an information infrastructure that smoothly converts to your manufacturing management
YOU WILL LEARN
- The relationship between production planning and activity
- Capacity resource planning and master production scheduling
- Manufacturing planning and control systems
- Managing work order priorities and schedule changes; production capacity, routings and lead times
- Eliminating the production bottlenecks
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Production, plan, logistics, materials and operations managers, as well as plant superintendents, inventory planners, master planners, master schedulers, production supervisors and maintenance professionals
- This seminar will also be of great interest to cost accountants, purchasing agents and those involved in enterprise resource planning (ERP) or a just-in-time (JIT) environment.
Prof. DR. Ir. Marimin, M.Sc
Prof. DR. Ir. Marimin, M.Sc is a renowned professor of systems engineering at Industrial Technology Department of Bogor Agricultural University (IPB), Bogor and several other well-known universities. He teaches on several classes to include Operation Research and Computer Applications, Decision Support System and Decision Techniques, Management Information Systems (MIS), Intelligent and Expert Systems, Production Management and Operation Management whereas total quality function deployment and total quality management are heavily discussed and learned.
He has more than 18 years of research and hands-on experience in the field of management information and decision support system development, software system implementation and design, networking and system analyst, higher education quality assurance specialist, financial analyst for feasibility study, mathematical model development for performance evaluation as well as monitoring evaluation system both in Indonesia and abroad such as Canada, Japan, South Korea, Belgium, Spain, France and China.
During his tenure, he has worked for both private and public sectors in government, corporate, and educational environments; including facilitating workshops and training since 1990. He is also an active member of Indonesian Engineer Association and the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE).
Mr. Marimin has authored 69 systems engineering and management articles in leading national and international journal and conferences and has published 2 books, Expert Systems Application and Multi-criterion Decision Making. He earned his B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering from IPB of Bogor, a M.Sc. in Computer Science from University of Western Ontario, Canada and a Ph.D. in System Engineering from Osaka University, Japan.
August 3-5, 2009
Novotel Soechi Hotel Medan
4.800.000,- per participant, excluding accommodation & tax.