PRODUCTION WELL SURFACE AND DOWNHOLE EQUIPMENTS
Bandung | 4 -7 December 2012 | IDR 8.250.000,
SASARAN BELAJAR :
Setelah menyelesaikan kursus ini diharapkan peserta dapat :
- Memahami prinsip-prinsip dasar penggunaan peralatan sumur produksi di atas maupun di bawah permukaan, untuk lapangan-lapangan minyak dan gas bumi .
- Melakukan diagnosis sederhana dalam menagani problema produksi di lapangan yang disebabkan oleh reservoir atau fasilitas produksinya.
- Melakukan perhitungan-perhitungan kuantitatip sederhana untuk gas lift, ESP, Hydraulic/Jet Pump, Sucker Rod Pump dan PCP.
- Melakukan perhitungan-perhitungan kuantitatip sederhana untuk perancangan dan perancangan ulang separator, gas scrubber, gas dehydrator dan peralatan produksi lainnya.
Latar belakang : Operator/ Sr. Operator/ Jr. Engineer/Non Engineer
MATERI KURSUS :
- Reserve Calculation
Basic Production Engineering
- Inflow Performance Relationship
- Productivity Index
- Multiphase Flow
Well Completion System
- Open Hole Completion
- Single Completion
- Commingle Completion
- Multiple Completion
- Tubular Device
- Packer System
- Circulating Device
Artificial Lift Method Equipments and Design
- Gas Lift
- Submersible Pump
- Sucker Rod Pump
- Hydraulic Pump
Surface Handling Facilities
- Well Equipments
- Pigging System
- Gas Scrubber
- Gas Dehydarator
Gas Processing Facilities
- Gas Sweetening
- Heat Exchanger
- Fractination, Liquification,Refrigeration System
Compressor, Pump, Gas and Oil Piping System
- Pumps : Centrifugal, Reciprocating, Diaphragm
- Gas and Oil Piping System
Dr. Ir. Sudjati Rachmat, DEA graduated from Petroleum Engineering Department of ITB in 1979 and got his Doctorate Degree with honored in 1987 from Ecole Centrale de Lyon I, France . The topic of his thesis is Modelisation Numerique d’Ecoulements Polyphasiques en Milieux Poreux Application au Cas de Calcul des Champs de Pressions et de Saturations dans un Gisement de Petrole.
For the time being, he became a lecturer in Petroleum Engineering Department of ITB. His subjects are Analysis and Numerical Method, Engineering Mathematics, Computer Simulation, Flu id Mechanic, Artificial Intelligence for Petroleum Engineering.
He also gave many courses to the community, such as: basic reservoir engineering and reservoir simulation, basic production engineering, down hole well testing, statistic and numerical method for petroleum engineering, basic log interpretation, etc. He is a member of some profession organization such as: IATMI, SPE/EIME, IMA, HAIAI, FPS-USA, INAGA, and IGA.
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by Our Partner.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
- Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Interactive presentation with discussion
- Convenient training facilities with five star quality
- Lunch per day
- Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Local drop and pick up for arrival and departure between airport to hotel.
- Half day city tour at the end of training session following by dinner with entertainment (Optional)
- Exclusive flash disk.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
- IDR 8.250.000,-/ Person,
- discount 10 % if register three or more persons from one company.
- Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
This training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)