Programmable Logic Controller & Troubleshooting
Bandung | March 6-9, 2012 | IDR 8.250.000,-/ Person
This course is designed to benefit participants with practical up-to-date information on the application of PLCs to the automation and process control of plants and factories. It aims to give practical advice from experts, to assist participants to correctly plan, program and install a PLC with a shorter learning curve and more confidence. The information contained in this course advances from the basics to challenge even the most experienced engineer in the industry today.
WHO Should attend?
- Instrumentation and Control Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Design Engineers
- Consulting Engineers
- Instrumentation Technicians
- Process Control Engineers
- Engineering Managers
DR. Sutanto Hadisupadmo; He has more than 15-years experiences as instructor on Instrumentation, Measurement Control & System, PLC, DCS Programming, Advance Process Control, etc. His professional education started on Engineering Physics, Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB-1977), Diplome Universite in Energetique, Universite de Prepignan, France (1985), Magister Engineering in Instrumentation and Control (ITB) and Doctor (ITB). As lecturer at Department of Engineering Physics Department-ITB, he active doing research, writes book/hands-out and published. As professional he has handled many projects in Instrumentation Process, Tools Evaluation, Transmitter, General Instrumentation Specification Evaluation, Commercial Building Power Audit, Maintenance Management Evaluation, etc. To get more advance information and knowledge he has participated in domestic and overseas training, seminar, course and conference as participant or speakers.
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by Our Partner.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Interactive presentation with discussion
- Convenient training facilities with five star quality
- Lunch per day
- Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Local drop and pick up for arrival and departure between airport to hotel.
- Half day city tour at the end of training session following by dinner with entertainment (optional)
- Exclusive flash disk
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
IDR 8.250.000,-/ Person, Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
This training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)