Risk Assessment and Job Safety Analysis
Jayakarta Hotel, Bandung | July 5-8, 2010 | Rp.7.250.000,-
Mines can be hazardous environments and the possibility of fire, flood, explosion and collapse has the potential to simultaneously affect a large number of people. Continued work between HSE and Stakeholders is aimed at controlling these risks.
Risk management involves you, the employer, looking at the risks that arise in the workplace and then putting sensible health and safety measures in place to control them. By doing this you can protect your most valuable asset, your employees, as well as members of the public from harm. Most people were killed and were injured at work because of a failure to manage risk.
- Ensuring that workers and the public are properly protected
- Providing overall benefit to society by balancing benefits and risks, with a focus on reducing real risks � both those which arise more often and those with serious consequences
- Ensuring that those who create risks manage them responsibly and understand that failure to manage real risks responsibly is likely to lead to robust action
- Enabling individuals to understand that as well as the right to protection, they also have to exercise responsibility
- Reduced risks = fewer incidents = lower costs = higher profits.
- What is Risk
- How to Assess Risk in Your work place
- Identifiy The hazards
- Decide Who might be harmed and how
- Evaluate the Risk and decide on
- Record your Finding and implement them
- Review your risk assessment and up date if necessary
- Job Safety Analysis and Procedures
- Examples of Risk Assessment
Manager, Superintendent and Supervisor of Operational functions, Health, Safety & Environmental Senior Staff who is accountable to handle Risk Assessment report evaluation and provide guidance for the companies related to environmental and social risks exposure.
Ir. Wahyu Priatna Affandi, M.Si.
Ir. Wahyu Priatna Affandi, M.Si. Is an independent consultant for oil and gas company in Indonesia. His career was begun at VICO Indonesia a major oil and gas producer formerly named Huffco in East Kalimantan from 1982 till 2000. During his career at VICO he exposed to various jobs and responsibilities such as Reservoir Engineering, Production Operation, Crude Oil Lifting Coordination, and HSE (Health, Safety & Environment) matters. One of his remarkable achievements was successfully setting up and implementing EMS ISO 14001 at VICO Indonesia.
To enhance his knowledge and expertise, he got many courses participation both in-country or overseas for production operation and especially in environment engineering i.e: Advance EMS and Auditor ISO 14000, Marine Pollution Control and Exercise, Oil Spill Handling, AMDAL Type A & B, Modern Safety Management System, etc.
He is also active as speaker at national and in international environment forums, gives and training to several oil & gas, and petrochemical industry.
He graduated from Petroleum Engineering ITB in 1982. As well as holding Master Degree in Environment Management from Padjajaran University and Twente Enschede of Netherlands, he is also having an international certification as EMS and ISO 14000 Auditor, EARA Course No: 00300, ANSI-RAB No: EMS 608. Certificate. No. UK/170100/013.
July 5-8, 2010
Jayakarta Hotel, Bandung
Rp.7.250.000,- per participant, excluding accommodation & tax.