ROTATING EQUIPMENT : OPERATION, MAINTENANCE AND TROUBLESHOOTING
All Season, Yogyakarta | 28 Februari s.d 1 Maret 2012 | Rp. 6.500.000,-
All Season, Yogyakarta | 1 s.d 3 Mei 2012 | Rp. 6.500.000,-
Most of plant’s equipments are rotary. Therefore, understanding the principles of rotating equipments is very essential. Identification of failure modes and monitoring methods of failure symptom are important as well, for establishing the most effective maintenance program. This course begins with discussing the definition of rotating equipments, their types and their primary functions, as well as the general characteristics of rotating equipments in relation with their performance. Then, a detailed discussion on primary rotating equipments, namely pumps, compressors, turbines and fans/blowers, will be given. The discussion includes the classification for each type, the performance characteristics and the frequent failure modes. This course is closed with a procedure to conduct alignment of axles and predictive maintenance for rotating equipments.
- Understand the functions and general characteristics of rotating equipments.
- Able to evaluate the performance of rotating equipments.
- Understand the classification and the performance characteristics of pumps, compressors, turbines and fans/blowers.
- Able to identify the anomalies and the failure modes of rotating equipments.
- Able to conduct alignment of axles.
- Understand the methods to implement predictive maintenance for rotating equipment
- Definition of Rotating Equipment, types, functions and general characteristics.
- Pumps: classification, performance characteristics and frequent failure modes
- Compressors: classification, performance characteristics and frequent failure modes.
- Turbines: classification, performance characteristics and frequent failure modes.
- Fan/ Blowers: classification, performance characteristics and frequent failure modes.
- Alignment of axles.
- Summary of rotating equipment’s failure modes.
- Predictive maintenance for rotating equipments.
- Method for test performance of the equipment
- Equipment installation requirement
- Equipment log book
- Operation manual & parts book
- Software for operation & maintenance
- Pedestal Crane
- Geometric Dimensional Measurement Techniques
- Engineers / Equipment’s Operators
- Maintenance / Workshop technicians
- Quality Control engineers.
- Process & Manufacturing / Engineer
- Other professional who wants to have a better understanding and take advantage from the course
Teguh Pudji Purwanto, ST, MT dan Tim
He is a practitioner as well as experienced experts in the field of Control Systems and Mechanical Vibration of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering from Gadjah Mada University. Active as an instructor in various training activities related to its competence.
Waktu & Tempat
- Batch I : 28 Februari s.d 1 Maret 2012
- Batch II : 1 s.d 3 Mei 2012
- Hotel All Season Yogyakarta
Course Fee : Rp. 6.500.000,-