Safety Audits and Site Inspection
Yogyakarta | November 29-December 3 2010 | IDR 9.250.000,-/ Person
Most organisations now have implemented an HSE Management System. An essential part of any HSE-MS is to provide some means of measuring performance and to provide feedback for management review. The HSE Audit and site inspections are essential elements in providing this function. Auditors, whether experiences or new need to have the necessary experience in HSE to conduct an effective audit. In this programme you will learn to:
- Prepare and conduct effective Company and contractors HSE Audits
- Enhance your background for relevant HSE issues
- Gain necessary skills in carrying out physical site inspections
- Prepare HSE audit reports
Who Should Attend?
- Experienced and new auditors linked to the organization’s HSE MS
- All HSE personnel
- Managers and supervisors responsible for HSE functions
- Individuals responsible for controlling contractors
- Describe the Company’s HSE Management System Elements
- Understand the role of risk assessment and risk management
- Develop a plan and implement vertical and horizontal audit systems
- Carry out effective site inspections to sample behavioral and physical aspects of the site and its workers
- Describe the role of projects HSE reviews
- Be able to prepare audit reports
Participants will learn by active participation during the programme through the use of exercises, questionnaire, syndicate and group discussion.
The programme covers all the essential skills in HSE needed by both experiences and new auditors. There will be discussions on elements of HSE Management Systems and the role of HSE audits and verification by site inspection on essential elements such as risk assessment and risk management. The programme will concentrate on enhancing knowledge on HSE issues, including promoting and developing positive safety culture within the organization
DAY 1 – Introduction to safety audits and inspections
- Introduction to risk assessment and risk management
- Working with contractors and other organizations
- What should HSE Management System cover
- Types of HSE Management Systems:
- Elements of HSE – Management Systems
- Projects Health, Safety & Environmental Plans – Mechanism for audit and review for each stage of the project
DAY 2 – Elements of HSE Management Systems
- HSE Policy – Elements of HSE policy statements
- Types of self-audit systems
- Proprietary HSE audit software systems
- Quantitative audit systems
Proactive and reactive monitoring of performance
- Measurement techniques
- Advanced Audit techniques
DAY 3 – Behavioural Safety
- Motivation and employee involvement
- Development of positive safety culture
- What is safety culture
- How to promote safety culture
- How to measure safety culture
- Behavioural Safety and employee’s involvement
- Selection of outcome indicators
DAY 4 – Inspection and observation procedures
- Engineering integrity
- Site inspections and observation techniques
- The Safety Case Concept
- Specific audit/inspection systems: fire protection and site activities
- Permit-to-work systems
- Preparation of audit reports and action plans
DAY 5 – Emergency preparedness
- Elements of an emergency plan
- Auditing emergency plans
- Procedures for preparing action plans
Bambang Pamudji, Former Senior Health and Safety staff of PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja (Urea Fertilizer Manufacturer) Palembang .Born in Pasuruan East Java, 14 March 1950. He was B.Sc in Public Health from APK Surabaya 1971 and graduate from Economic Management Sriwidjaja University 1996. Having certificates in Health, Safety, and Environment from Depnakertrans/ Institutions and Universities in Indonesia, institutions and Universities in UK, and National Safety Council. Experienced in setting up Health and Safety Management System documentation and its application. Experienced internal lead auditor SMK3 in PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja, and External lead auditor
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
Documentation & Dress Code
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by Our Partner.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
- Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Interactive presentation with discussion
- Convenient training facilities with five star quality
- Lunch per day
- Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Local drop and pick up for arrival and departure between airports to hotel.
- Half day city tour at the end of training session following by dinner with entertainment (Optional)
- Exclusive flash disk.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
- IDR 9.250.000,-/ Person
- Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
This training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)