SAFETY INSTRUMENTATION & SHUT-DOWN SYSTEMS
BANDUNG | November 19-22, 2012 | Rp. 9.900.000,-/ Participant
To expand the practical knowledge in the application of safety instrumented systems as applied to industrial processes; to provide the knowledge of the latest standards dealing with each stage of the safety lifecycle from the initial evaluation of hazards through to the detailed engineering and maintenance of safety instrumented systems; to plan hazard and risk assessment studies, then design, implement and maintain the safety systems to ensure high reliability and to assist the company to implement functional safety measures to international standards
- Emergency Shutdown System
- Case study Fault ESD system in Petrochemical /Oil & Gas Plant (video & analysis)
- Valve & Control Valve system
- PSV, PRV system & simulation
- Valve & Shut Down Valve Seat Leakage (ANSI Class)
- Pressure Class & safety Equipments
- Oil & Gas Fire Detector
- Hazard, Danger, Safety, Risk
- Hazard Analysis & Control
- Oil & Gas Pipeline Instrumentation Hazard Identification & solution
- Material safety data sheet (MSDS)
- Fire Alarm System
- Fault Tree Analysis & event Three Analysis
- Fire Extinguisher material & method
- HSE management system
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Practical applications
- Detailed, up-to-date, functional safety instrumentation practices
- How to plan and participate in hazard and risk assessment studies
- The knowledge to implement and operate safety systems
- Design and implementation skills for Quality Assurance in safety systems
- The knowledge to specify and critically evaluate safety systems
- Techniques to help ensure high reliability and maintenance of safety systems
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Instrumentation and Control Engineers & Technicians
- Design, Installation and Maintenance Engineers & Technicians in the process industries
- Managers and Sales Professionals employed by end users
- Engineering Firms
- System Integrators
- System Consultants
Saripudin, ST. MT.
In Jumanda Kasdadi
Team Leader: Saripudin, ST. MT.
Saripudin, ST. MT. was graduated from Chemical Engineering of ITB, now he is continuing his study for Doctoral Degree. He has experienced as instructor in oil and gas companies, such as training of Instrumentation, Control Valve, PFD, P&ID with Medco Energy E&P and PT. TGI, Instrumentation, Control valve, PFD, P&ID with Pertamina Hulu Energy Offshore NWJ, Piping Simulation for FEED with Tracon Industry, FEED Oil Transferring Jambi-Palembang Pertamina Gas, Simulasi Oil & Gas Processing HYSYS with Chevron, Oil and Gas Piping Simulation with LAPI-ITB-Pertamina, etc. He is active in some organization, such as Himatek and he had held as a chairman of the paper recycling small industry in ITB Polytechnic. Now he still active as a lecturer in Chemical Engineering Department of Bandung State Polytechnic.
Integrated Quality Training Material (HARDCOPY AND SOFTCOPY) & Quality Training Kits will be delivered on registration, additional papers & handouts assignment.
Note-taking by participants is encouraged. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
CERTIFICATE OF APPRECIATION
All attendees will receive a Certificate of Appreciation attesting to their participation in the Training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed Training Questionnaire.
Casual Clothing is recommended. The Training atmosphere is informal
TUITION FEE & REGISTRATION DEADLINE
Registration Deadline: Nov 12, 2012 (Exclude Tax 10%)
- Rp. 9.900.000,-/ Participant
- Rp. 9.500.000,-/ Participants for 3 or more participants from 1 Company
- Rp. 9.000.000,-/ Participants for 5 or more participants from 1 Company
Fee includes the following:
- Three-day registration fee for all Training sessions;
- Lunch per day
- Daily coffee/tea breaks
- Integrated Quality Training Materials (SOFTCOPY AND HARDCOPY)
- Quality Training Kits,
- Convenient Training Facilites,
- Certifícate of Compleción
- Registration Form MUST be return in advance for attending the Training
- Full fixed fee is charged regardless of the length of time that registrant attends the Training
- Attendees are expected to attend all Training sessions and are not permitted to attend on a partial basis.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- Cancellation received after the registration deadline, April 05, 2012 entitles the registrant to pay 25% from total payment.
- Cancellation on the date will be recharged 100% from the fee.
- No refund will be issued, if a registrant fails to show up at the Training on-site.