Hotel All Season Yogyakarta | 14-16 Februari 2012 | 08.00 – 16.00 WIB | Rp. 7.o00.000 per peserta
The operation of many industrial processes involves inherent risks due to the presence of dangerous material like gases and chemicals. Safety Instrumented Systems SIS are specifically designed to protect personnel, equipment and the environment by reducing the likelihood (frequency) or the impact severity of an identified emergency event.
Explosions and fires account for millions of dollars of losses in the chemical or oil and gas industries each year. Since a great potential for loss exists, it is common to employ Safety Instrumented Systems SIS to provide safe isolation of flammable or potentially toxic material in the event of a fire or accidental release of fluids.
This online training tutorial will explain the basic concepts, definitions and commonly used terms in Safety Instrumented Systems SIS and provide a basic understanding of related concepts.
1. Process Safety Standard
- Konvensi dan Rekomendasi dari ILO
- Analisis Potensi Kecelakaan
- Identifikasi Penyebab Kecelakaan
- Safety Life Cycle
- Safety Integrated Level – SIL Matrix
- Safety Instrumented System – SISMarkov Model
- Contoh-contoh perhitungan
- Hazard, Danger, Safety, Risk
- Hazard Analysis
- Fault Tree Analysis
3. Instrumen Pencegah Kebakaran dan ledakan
- Metode Pemadam Kebakaran (inerting, vakum, dll.)
- Klasifikasi Area
- Bahan Pemadam Api (air, kukus, garam, busa, dll.)
- Contoh-contoh implementasi perhitungan
4. Hazardous Area & Electrical Classification
- Definisi, near miss, safety management
- Safety report
- Area & Classification Material
5. Kontrol Hazard, Lockout & Tagout
- Program efektif LOTO
- Policy LOTO
- Prosedur LOTO
This training is ideally suited for anyone working for oil associated with the chemical or oil and gas industries, particularly those involved in project development, operations, and safety and risk management
Ir. Widodo Haryono, Amd, ST, M.Kes.
Instruktur merupakan tenaga ahli bidang pengawasan pelaksanaan safety dari dinas Tenaga Kerja propinsi DIY.
- Module / Handout
- Training Kit
- Soft Copy Materi
- Coffe Break & Lunch
Time & Venue
- Tanggal : 14-16 Februari 2012 (3 days training)
- Pukul : 08.00 – 16.00 WIB
- Tempat : Hotel All Season Yogyakarta
Rp. 7.000.000 per peserta (Non Residential),