Statistic Methods Application And Process Control
Papandayan Hotel, Bandung | May 17-19, 2010 | Rp.5.250.000,-
After completing this training course the participants will be able to:
- Understand the occurrence of variations, types of process variations, and the variation causes in the industrial process which affect product quality.
- Explain the need and importance of industrial process control due to the process variations
- Understand the industrial statistics concepts and methods which are useful for characterizing process variations and controlling process variations.
- Understand the basic concept of statistical process control as a means for controlling product quality
- Applying statistical process control techniques to process control problems for ensuring quality.
- Introduction to process control and quality
- Concept of variation and types of variation in process
- Normal distribution and its characteristics
- Patter determination in a histogram
- Process monitoring
- Data grouping and sub-grouping
- Concept of statistical control
- Process characteristics and quality control
- Basic concept of control chart
- Concept of control limit
- Types of control chart
- Mean (X) Control Chart
- Range (R) Control Chart
- Process capability
- Observation patterns in control chart and the control process
- Attribute p Control Chart
- Attribute c and u Control Chart
- Control Chart for short run process
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Production Process Manager/ Engineer/ Supervisor/ Superintendent
- Production Planning or PPIC Engineer/ Manager/ Supervisor/ Superintendent
- Production and Quality Control Engineer/ Supervisor/ Superintendent/ Manager
- Other professional who wants
DR. Ir. T.M. Ari Samadhi/ Mr. Sachbudi Abbas Ras
DR. Ir. T.M. Ari Samadhi has more than ten years experiences in project planning, project feasibility, development system of project. He has many experiences with various titles at many companies in Indonesia such as: PT. Pertamina, PT. Krakatau Steel, PT. Kereta Api, PT. Cilegon Fabricator, Perum Jatiluhur, etc. He serves as instructor either for public or in house to universities, and compenies, such as: PT. Semen Padang, PT. Inti, PT. Pupuk Sriwijaya, ITB, etc. Mr. Ari graduated from Industrial Engineering, ITB and got doctoral from Manufacturing Engineering, University of New South Wales, Australia.
Mr. Sachbudi Abbas Ras seorang trainer yang memiliki pengalaman mengajar lebih dari tujuh tahun. Adapun topik – topik yg pernah dibawakan adalah mengenai Quality Engineering, Operational Research, Product Design and Development, Decision Analysis, Production Planning and Control, dll. Mr. Abbas menyelesaikan pendidikan terakhir untuk master di Teknik Industri, ITB. Saat ini beliau aktif memberikan konsultasi pada PT. Geumcheon Indonesia, PT. Hankuk Color indonesia, PT. Molten Alumunium Producer Indonesia, dll.
May 17-19, 2010
Papandayan Hotel, Bandung
Rp.5.250.000,- per participant, excluding accommodation & tax.