Bandung | May 24-27, 2011 | IDR 8.250.000-/ Person
- Understanding the basic concepts and principles of water, steam and steam generator
- Understanding the analysis of steam generator performance
- Operator boiler
- Boiler technician
- The concept and principle of Thermodynamics and Transport Phenomena
- Principles and theories and Burning Fuel
- Steam Generator Energy Conversion
- Heat flow and movement on Steam Generator
- Steam Generator Construction
- Steam Generator Code and Standard
- Steam Generator Operation and Maintenance
This course will be conducted by Ir. Hendy Riyanto, M.Sc. He is well experienced in Thermodynamic Engineering. He began his career as Lecturer of Machine Element, Numerical Analysis at Universitas Pasundan. He gained post-graduate on Mechanical Engineering from Colorado State University and practiced and shared his knowledge by becoming tutor in the same university for ten years. During his career he exposed to various jobs and responsibilities such as Geothermal Steam Turbine Analyst, Maintenance Management at PT Badak LNG and CNOOC, Mini Hydro Electric Generation, Natural Gas Vehicle Bus for Jakarta Busway Project, etc He has been delivering training course since 2005.
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
Documentation & Dress Code
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by Our Partner.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
- Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Interactive presentation with discussion
- Convenient training facilities with five star quality
- Lunch per day
- Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Half day city tour at the end of training session following by dinner with entertainment (Optional)
- Exclusive flash disk.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
- IDR 8.250.000-/ Person,
- Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
This training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)