Strategic Manpower Planning – RUNNING
Grage Ramayana Hotel, Yogyakarta | 26-28 Maret 2012 | IDR 5,500,000.00 per participant
In today’s global competition, there is a dramatic increase in the demand for well-educated and well-trained employees who are able to work effectively and efficiently in their organization functions. This constant and developing need brings more daily challenges for the Human Resources professionals and to the organizational Management who are involved with Manpower Planning and Development requirements.
Who Should Attend
Human Resources and Personnel Managers in personnel Resourcing functions or those who are responsible for manpower planning and development Including Training and Development functions and coordination in the organization. The course may also benefit Operations and Line Managers who are responsible for the manpower planning and Development aspects irrespective of the size of the organization.
- Corporate manpower planning
- The role of personnel management in recruitment
- Recruitment and selection
- Personal specification job specification
- Skills utilisation
- Job design and job analysis
- Monitoring progress
- Developing counselling skills
- Evaluating training
- Job evaluation.
- Human resource management
- Objectives and practice
- Policies, records, reporting.
- Career Track
- Planning individual career paths
- Mentoring and coaching
- Career counselling
- Promotion-concepts and realisation.
- Performance assessment techniques
- Health and safety aspects
- Terms and conditions of employment.
- Contract of employment
Drs. Bambang Darmadi, M.Si and Team
Practitioner and academics who have experience at various companies accompanying national team working in building, company and working culture leadership.
TIME & VENUE
26-28 Maret 2012
08 am – 04 pm
Grage Ramayana Hotel
Jl. Sosrowijayan 33 Malioboro Yogyakarta
IDR 5,500,000.00 per participant non residential
- Module / Handout
- Training Kit