Strategic Project Management *)
Menara Kadin Lt 24, Jakarta | 26-27 October 2010 | Rp. 5.400.000
*) Strategic project management is viewed as the management of projects in such a way as to develop competencies and capabilities, which contribute to the firm’s sustainable competitive advantage (Porter 1987, Prahalad and Hamel 1990)
Today business competitive advantage is achieved through successful accomplishment of a various kind of projects such as: major human resource trainings, new product development, ICT improvement, ENTERING TO NEW MARKET, knowledge management, cost reduction program, performance improvement, outsourcing, bulding new facilities, and many others.
To gain benefits from the completion of these projects, business organizations must well manage all activities and expensive resources through competent project manager and his/her team members.
- Increased awareness in applying Project Management methodology to integrate strategic business objective with program and projects,
- Produce a well defined project plan to ensure successful project delivery and meeting stakeholder expectation
- Improved team collaboration through optimizing cross functional team efforts,
- Better control of all resources used in accomplishing project outputs,
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP
- Are your projects late and experienced cost overrun?
- Do you find difficult to forecast the probability of project success when it completes?
- Do you often face surprises caused by undesired additional works?
- Did your project fail to produce maximum benefit to business?
- Are your team members unhappy?
If three of your answers are YES, You must attend this workshop!
Who Should Attend?
Business managers, project managers, individuals who need to strengthen their project management skill sets, those new to project management, or anyone seeking a reference on fundamental project management knowledge, skills and tools.
- From Strategic Management to achieved maximum business benefits
- Overview of Project Management
- Project Initiation – Linking strategic objective to program and projects
- Developing project scope statement – Define and organize work scope by WBS decomposition
- Project planning & scheduling, andbudgeting
- Managing risk of project
- Project communication & coordination- Collaboration technique by Role and Responsibility Matrix (R2M)- Project performance reporting
- Team building through series of planning sessions followed by project review meetings
- Monitor and control project performance
This two-day workshop will be facilitated by experienced consultants who earned Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from Project Management Institute USA. The consultants have developed and implemented a number of projects in delivering various business results including information system, knowledge management, project procedures development, project management information system, livelihood support, and recent major infrastructure development under AECOM Program Management in Libya.
Lead Facilitator has worked with different organizations such as Family Health International, IOM, ILO, Save The Children, Nipon Koei/JICA, and World Bank, to name a few.
- This two-day workshop trains business managers, project manager and project staff to integrate business objectives with program and projects. Organize scarce resources, control project change and generatehigh team performance. Through a simulated case study, you learn how to apply project management methodology to real project situation.
- Participants will receive a handfull of useful project management templates, samples,and work flow Free one-day mentoring and coaching after the training
Rp. 5.400.000 including trainee hand book, a set of project management templates, and course certificate