STRATEGIC TIME MANAGEMENT
Hotel Harris Tuban Bali / Hotel Bintang *** | 02 – 04 April 2012 | Rp 6.500.000/person
Hotel Grand Seriti Boutique Bandung | 08 – 10 October 2012 | Rp 4.950.000/person
TRAINING OBJECTIVES :
- Analyzing the work into elements and describing the relative priority of each elements.
- Applying some techniques and principles of time planning to improve short-term scheduling in an operating department.
- To perform analytical, step by step time management.
- To prepare plan to conserve time.
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE :
- Management of Personal Time.
- a. The important of Time Management.
- b. Where the times goes.
- c. Useful time.
- d. Wasted time.
- e. Personal Time Management Tools.
- f. Conserving Personal Time.
- Department Time Management.
- a. Work Sampling Study.
- b. Time Standards.
- c. Components of Total Job Time.
- d. Inherent Time.
- e. Set-up Time & Lost Time.
- f. Technical Time.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING ? :
Supervisors, Management level and Specialists who are involved with production operation, scheduling and time planning.
Ir. Hendang Setyo Rukmi, MT and Ir. Herra Henrakancana
Mrs. Hendang Setyo Rukmi,MT is a professional instructor in business and management, especially regarding Financial Management, Cost Accounting, Human Resources Management, Organizational Behavior, Project Management, Engineering Economic, Marketing Management, and Feasibility Studies. She is undergraduate and master’s from ITB. She has international and nationally training experience, including Personnel / Human Resources Management (Laboratory for Management & Business Experts), Developing Through Effective Employee Competency Workshop (Nekstra Knowledge Center), Workshop on COMFAR III Expert and Application of COMFAR for Project Appraisal “(United Nations Industrial Development Organization) and others. she is lecturer in Engineering Industry ITB, in addition to that she also has professional experience at various companies such as PT. Pikiran Rakyat, LPPM-ITB and others.
Mr. Ir. Herra Henrakancana is a professional instructor in business and management, especially regarding Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Financial Management, and Engineering Economics. he is undergraduate from IPB. He has nationally training experience , including Leadership Training, Advanced Leadership, Training for Trainer, Supervisory Management Skill (T-Next Bandung), Root Cause Analysis(LAPI ITB & PT Hi Qualifa Bandung), Maintenance Management(PT D&G Bandung), Engineering Economics Analysis(PT SDM Bandung), Budgeting, Tax Planning, Postgraduate Course in Applied Management(LP2KS Jakarta), Credit Analysis(PMKP Bandung) and others. In addition he also has professional experience at various companies such as PT Media Sarana Cipta, PT SIS Industrial Services, PT Manajemen Qolbu, PT Perkakas Rekadaya Nusantara and others.
- Hotel Harris Tuban Bali / Hotel Bintang ***
- Hotel Grand Seriti Boutique Bandung
TRAINING DURATION :
TRAINING TIME :
- 02 – 04 April 2012
- 08 – 10 October 2012
INVESTATION PRICE/PERSON :
- Rp 6.500.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp 6.250.000/person (early bird,1 week payment before Training) or
- Rp 6.000.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
- Rp 4.950.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp 4.750.000/person (early bird,1 week payment before Training) or
- Rp 4.500.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS :
- Training Module
- Training CD Contains Training Material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Jacket or Waistcoat or T-Shirt
- Bag or Backpackers
- Training Photo
- Training Room with Full AC Facilities and multimedia
- Once lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
- Qualified instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from venue of training(if minimal number of participants from one company is 4 persons)