SUCKER ROAD PUMPING
Bali | 7-10 July 2009 | USD 1050,-
Designing a sucker rod pump installation is not an exact science; it is mostly an art. But it is a talent which can be easily acquired if care and attention are paid to what the well is telling us, and what we want to do with the well. The well conditions vary from one well to other, but the basic information required for a design does not. What we require from a particular well must, of course, be within the limits of the well in question.
To summarize the state of the art of sucker rod pump technology. It included the example problems to illustrate the use of various theoretical solutions; it also listed an overview of conventional well productivity and Inflow Performance Relationship (IPR) technology and is general introduction to the latest methods of production optimization using sucker rod pump technology.
This course is mainly directed to the practicing professionals who make engineering calculations and decision on sucker rod pump application. For managers, the course helps to review the present state of the art. It also outlined some of new method in artificial technology that exist today. These gaps in technology will be useful for research engineers and research professionals to determine the areas of future research.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
II. ARTIFICIAL LIFT METHOD
III. DETERMINING THE BEST METHOD FOR THE WELL
IV. THE SUCKER ROD PUMP LIFTING METHOD
V. SUCKER ROD PUMP CLASSIFICATIONS
VI. DESIGNING THE INSTALLATION
VII. INSTALLATION, OPERATING AND TROUBLE SHOOTING THE PUMP
Dr. Ir. Sudjati Rachmat, DEA graduated from Petroleum Engineering Department of ITB in 1979 and got his Doctorate Degree with honored in 1987 from Ecole Centrale de Lyon I, France . The topic of his thesis is Modelisation Numerique d’Ecoulements Polyphasiques en Milieux Poreux Application au Cas de Calcul des Champs de Pressions et de Saturations dans un Gisement de Petrole.
For the time being, he became a lecturer in Petroleum Engineering Department of ITB. His subjects are Analysis and Numerical Method, Engineering Mathematics, Computer Simulation, Flu id Mechanic, Artificial Intelligence for Petroleum Engineering.
He also gave many courses to the community, such as: basic reservoir engineering and reservoir simulation, basic production engineering, down hole well testing, statistic and numerical method for petroleum engineering, basic log interpretation, etc. He is a member of some profession organization such as: IATMI, SPE/EIME, IMA, HAIAI, FPS-USA, INAGA, and IGA.
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by Our Partner.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
- Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Interactive presentation with discussion
- Convenient training facilities with five star quality
- Lunch per day
- Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Local drop and pick up for arrival and departure between airport to hotel.
- Half day city tour at the end of training session following by dinner with entertainment (Optional)
- Exclusive flash disk.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
- USD 1050,-/ Person, discount 10 % if register three or more persons from one company.
- Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
- Minimum Participant
- This training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)