SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT For PCS Industries
Bandung | April 27-29, 2011 | IDR 7.250.000-/ Person
Supply Chain Management is a set of approach utilized to efficiently integrated supplier / contractors and the company. The continuously of production/ operation process will depends on this aspect. Therefore the procurement management as integration system on Supply Chain must be settled to support production process with effectively by develop the procurement system and personnel. In the procurement of oil and gas Industries has standard procedures from BP Migas. This four days training will discuss the aspect of legal and policy, procedure and mechanism and its implementations, and concepts of Supply Chain Management of PSC Industries.
Who Should Attend?
This training available for Logistic personnel, Material, Procurement, Purchasing, Buyers, Warehousing, Inventory, Stock control, Legal Material, Contract, Bid committee, Tender, Supply Chain, Any persons who want to enhance and update the knowledge of above topics or everybody who involved in procurement areas.
- Basic principle of Supply Chain Management for PSC Industries
- The New Regulations and other support policy that related on Supply Chain Management for PSC Industries :
- System and Model of Strategic Partnering Relation between BP Migas and PSC on Supply Chain Activities
- Process of Oil and Gas Procurement
- Valuing Process and Qualifications of Vendors
- Tender Management of Oil & Gas Material and Service
- Evaluation and Valuing of Oil and Gas Procurement
- Owner estimate of Oil and Gas Procurement
- Contract Management of Oil & Gas Procurement
- Outsourcing Management
- Interactive sharing information,
- Supervising and Controlling Mechanism of Oil and Gas Procurement
- Oil and Gas Procurement Reporting System
- Local Content Policy in Oil and Gas Procurement Management
- The problem that generated on Procurement Management in PSC Industries and it’s Solution.
- Introduction of The Integrated Supply Chain
- Supply Chain and Competitive Advantage
- Lead Time Management Strategies
- Supply Chain Management : How to Supply Chain Works
- Measuring Supply Chain Management Performance
- Optimization the Supply Chain Management
- The Implication of the Supply Chain
- Group discussion and answer session
Ir. Asep Saefulbachri, MBA, MM. An engineer graduated from Industrial Technique, Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB) and continued his study in Master in Business Administration. He also widened his knowledge through several trainings abroad. His got his experience in material management, warehousing and transportation management, and management of information system during 15 years working in Direktorat Logistik in Head Office of PT. Telkom. He also is being a lecturer in post-graduate program, majoring logistics management in Pasundan University, Bandung and also in several well-known universities in Bandung, STT Telkom majoring Industrial Technique. He also becomes a lecturer in the Magister management program in Sekolah Tinggi Manajemen Bandung (STMB Telkom).
He got the experience to deliver In-company Trainings and/or seminars in a few management institutions in Bandung, Jakarta, Syrabaya and Kuala Lumpur, specializing in logistics management and supply chain. Up until now, he also still active as a logistics trainer in some companies, such as Pertamina, Petrochina, PT. badak, PT. Inco Soroako, Telkom, Telkomsel, etc.
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by Our Partner.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
- Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Interactive presentation with discussion
- Convenient training facilities with five star quality
- Lunch per day
- Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Local drop and pick up for arrival and departure between airport to hotel.
- Half day city tour at the end of training session following by dinner with entertainment (Optional)
- Exclusive flash disk.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
- IDR 7.250.000-/ Person
- Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
This training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)