Technical Project Report Writing
Ibis Slipi Hotel, Jakarta | June 7-9, 2010 | Rp. 5.250.000,-
- Review sample technical writings, correct errors and establish critical standards for technical writing
- Use various techniques for communicating technical information to non-technical readers
- Edit preliminary drafts of technical documents for clarity, economy, and emphasis
- Use appropriate graphic devices to enhance report readability and facilitate easy access and retrieval of information
- Evaluate and test readability
- Evaluate organization, paragraph structure, and critical format elements of technical reports to enhance easy use and retrieval of information
- Understand the type of technical report you are writing
- Reporting Research Findings
- Simple Technical Information Report
- Technical Specifications
- Technical Evaluation Reports
- Technical Recommendation Reports \
- Technical Manual and Instructions
- Write down your specific aim
- Keep Technical term to a minimum
- Use example and illustrations
- Use diagrams, flowcharts and graphs
- Use good layout to draw attention to key technical information
- Test your document with intended readers.
Engineers, scientists, planners, administrators or other professionals who write or edit technical reports. It will help you develop planning, engineering, research, environmental, and other technical reports.
Ir. M. Tavip Sunandar, MM, PMP
Ir. M. Tavip Sunandar, MM, PMP graduated from Chemical Engineering Bandung Institute of Technology (1988). He then joined with ARCO Indonesia as a junior engineer. Graduated from Magister Management (MBA) of Prasetiya Mulya Bussiness School. More than seventeen years experience in the Project Management area. He is PMP (Project Management Proffesional) credential holder. Since 2000 his position is as a Senior Project Manager BP Indonesia. His experience includes managing multiple West Java and Pagerungan Projects 2000 – 2003. He was responsible in full project cycles: Appraise – Select- Define – Execute- and Operate. He managed four Project Management Teams , 12 to 20 engineers and multiple contractors. He was also the Project Leader for Pagerungan Inlet Compression Project Define – Execute- and Operate. Currently he is the Project Manager of BP Tangguh Platform Project. Very experienced instructor for various training & courses in Project Management.
June 7-9, 2010
Ibis Slipi Hotel, Jakarta
Rp. 5.250.000,- per participant, excluding accommodation & tax.