Training for Trainers
Hotel Lumire, Jakarta | June 25-27, 2012 – 20 hours effective | Rp. 3.250.000,-
Hotel Lumire, Jakarta | November 26-28 , 2012 – 20 hours effective | Rp. 3.250.000,-
Objectives Training for Trainers
Training is everybody’s job. If you a manager or a supervisor you have the responsibility to develop your own people. This especially is true when we talk from technical point of view. You are expected to let your people understand how to do their job technically. Nobody else does that better than you do.
It is in this view that we design this workshop with the objective to equip manager or supervisor with the ability to systematically design, prepare and deliver training sessions.
Other Benefits Training for Trainers
By attending this workshop, participants will:
- Polish your platform delivery skills and come across as a confident pro who knows how to capture –and hold –an audience’s interest
- Use training aids to build student enthusiasm and increase retention
- Link your training to bottom line business goals
- Build your credibility with participants and management
- Lead question-and-answer sessions without feeling like you have been put on the spot
- Facilitate discussions that everyone in the class can learn from
- Develop feedback skills that measure and reinforce learning
- Learn quick, effective ways to deal with difficult people
- Open a workshop with confidence…closes it dynamically.
Who Should Attend Training for Trainers ?
- Trainers, human resources representatives, course developers, and those who have training responsibility,
- Anybody who has the responsibility to develop his/her people.
Training for Trainers Agenda
1. Introduction / Background
- Workshop Objectives
- Expectation of Participants.
2. Why and When Training is needed
- Training: Definition, Why it is needed, Its Benefits
3. Training Needs Analysis
- Training Needs Analysis: What, Why it is Needed
- Source of Training Needs
- The Steps in Training Needs Analysis
4. Preparing Training Plan
- Writing Training Objectives
- Training Action Plan
5. Performance Standards: Training Material
- Job-Task: The Difference
- Task Analysis
- Writing Training Modules.
6. Preparing Lesson Plan
- Lesson Plan: Definition, The Reasons and The Steps
7. The Training Techniques and Methods
- Learning System and Training Tools
- Preparing Training Implementation
- Training Techniques and Methods
8. Training Evaluation and Follow-up
9. Closing (Summary and Conclusion).
Fasilitator Training for Trainers :
Sahala P. Sinurat, MSc is accomplished, after getting a scholarship from Overseas Fellowship Program (World Bank), his master degree in Operations Research from University of Delaware, Newark (US) in 1990.
With a proven record of teaching, training and consulting experiences and exposure to different cultures behind him, as he held several positions at various organizations that include:
- Consultant and Professional Staff to Lembaga PPM
- Training and Development Manager for Rothmans of Pall Mall Indonesia
- Training and Development Manager for the British American Tobacco (BAT).
Mr Sinurat has more than 7500 hours of teaching in addition to his consulting experience. His client list include PT Phillip Morris Indonesia, PT Jasa Marga, PT Pelindo II, PT DaimlerChrysler, PT Capsugel Indonesia, PT Pembangunan Jaya Ancol, PT BAT, PT Rothmans of Pall Mall Indonesia, PT Coca Cola Bottling Company, PT Amarta Karya, PT Surveyor Indonesia, etc.
Twela Gunawan is born in Jakarta. Having graduated from the Faculty or Economics, University of Indonesia, he continued and attained his post graduate degree in business administration from the Graduate School of Institute for Business Indonesia (IBII), Jakarta.
He displays an extensive career in the field of marketing and human resources as he has held several positions such as Junior Staff at PT SGV-Utomo, Media Marketing Manager to Chuo-Senko Inc. Indonesia, Advertising Manager to PT Masa Merdeka, Account (Client Service) Manager of PT Cipta Citra Advertising, Professional Staff to Institute for Management Development and Education (LPPM), Assistant General Manager of Federal Express-Indonesia, Senior Human Resources Manager of PT Profindo Semesta Indonesia and Acting GM–Human Resources to BOC Gases Indonesia.
With more than 20 years of working background, he is an experienced trainer, consultant and group facilitator. His extensive client list includes Astra Group, Matahari Department Store, Lily Kasoem Optical, Pasar Raya Dept. Store, NV Soedarpo Inc., Caltex Pacific, etc.
Schedule Training for Trainers :
- June 25-27, 2012 – 20 hours effective
- November 26-28 , 2012 – 20 hours effective
Tempat Training for Trainers:
Hotel Lumire/Hotel Harris, Jakarta, Senen Jakarta Pusat
Investasi Training for Trainers:
Keyword: Training for Trainers