Kami buka pelatihan bagi anda yang ingin menjadi marine surveyor yang sukses dalam industri maritim
Yogyakarta | 24 – 27 September 2019 | Rp 8.500.000 – ALMOST RUNNING
Yogyakarta | 15 – 18 Oktober 2019 | Rp 8.500.000
Yogyakarta | 19 – 22 November 2019 | Rp 8.500.000
Yogyakarta | 16 – 19 Desember 2019 | Rp 8.500.000
MARINE SURVEYOR TRAINING OUTLINE
- Oil Terminal.
- Terminal Facilities .
- Onshore Terminal
- Offshore Terminal
2. STANDARD OPERATIONAL PROCEDURE
- Tanker to Port Authority.
- Tanker to Terminal.
- Terminal to Tanker
- Safety Precautions.
- Ship/ Shore Checklist
3. SCOPE OF WORK RELATED
- Independent Marine Surveyor
- Marine Surveyor Scope of Work.
4. MARINE SURVEYOR
- Introduction. Survey and surveyor.
- Basic acknowledge of Ship. Types and particulars Tonnage; Measurements; Load Line ;Dead Weight
- Legal Aspects: Related International Conventions.
- Terms and definitions.
- Survey and certification. Flag and function.
- Statutory & Non Statutory Survey; On Off Hire Survey ; Cargo Survey; Damage & Repair Survey.
- Dry and Bulk Cargo Survey.
- Draft Survey.
- Liquid Cargo Survey.
- Safety Cargo Handling, and ship stabilities.
- Classification. Society ; Flag State; Administration; BKI.
- Port State Control
- Ships Certificates & Documents
- Vessel & equipments
5. COMMECIAL IMPACTS
- Cargo Owner.
- Ship Owner.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING?
Employees of Shipping Company ; Employees of Surveyor Company ; Surveyors ; and others employees relate to Shipping Company.
MARINE SURVEYOR TRAINING INSTRUCTOR
Capt. R.I. Triyanto, M.Mar.
Capt. R.I. Triyanto, M.Mar is an expert who was a lecturer at Marine Academy AKPELNI in Semarang. He is Instructor for Semarang Growth Centre, until at present, lecturing for Pelindo Pilot; Migas Mooring Master; Deep Sea Pilot; Ship Handling Simulator; Liquid Cargo Handling; Offshore Operations ; Maritime English; Crowd and Crisis Management; GMDSS; Radar Arpa; Safety, Survival etc.
Experience in Marine & Oil Terminal/ Port operation as Person in Charge in the port operation and facilities, Head of Marine and Terminal Product Movement, Act Superintendent, such responsible for Marine & Terminal Installation, maintenance and operation; Ship shore – Shore Loading Procedure; Oil and gas processing; Calibration such equipment; Co-work with official government.
Mooring Master/ Head of Mooring Master at Unocal (Indonesian–American Oil Company) at Santan Terminal. Master of various Ocean going vessels, (Bulk, Cargo, Tanker) from various national and foreign company, Indonesian and foreign flag vessels , running for Japan, Europe ,Middle East, Africa, Indonesia, South Asia, until 1979.
VENUE : Yogyakarta (Ibis Styles Hotel/ Ibis Malioboro Hotel/ Jambuluwuk Hotel/ Cavinton Hotel/ Grand Zuri Hotel, dll)
DURATION : 4 days
- 24 Sep 2019-27 Sep 2019
- 22 Okt 2019-25 Okt 2019
- 26 Nop 2019-29 Nop 2019
- 16 Des 2019-19 Des 2019
INVESTMENT PRICE/PERSON :
- Rp. 8.500.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp. 8.250.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp. 7.950.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS :
- Training Module
- Flash Disk contains training material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Photo
- Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffeebreak everyday of training
- Qualified instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training (if minimal number of participants from one company is 4 persons)
MARINE SURVEYOR TRAINING