Training Needs Analysis and Implementation
Grand Seriti Hotel Bandung | March 8-10, 2010 | Rp.5.250.000,-
WHAT IS IT ALL ABOUT
Effective training and development requires an integrated set of processes consisting of identifying the training needs, developing the training program, delivering and evaluating it. One of the key steps in order to deliver high quality training programs is the training need analysis. Output of this process will be the basis for developing the training materials, the delivery strategies as well as the evaluation process. A training program that is based on properly analyzed training needs will result in positive impact to individual and organizational performance. To be successful, this requires an integrated efforts and commitment from employees, management and Human Resources Department (HRD).
The purpose of this two-day workshop is to examine the linkage between training needs analysis and the HRD programs and organizational performance, to review and practice some methods and techniques for conducting organizational and individual training needs and to identify strategies how enhance commitment from the management and line managers.
This workshop is primarily directed at training managers, training supervisors, training professionals and line managers who in the day to day activities are responsible for improving the organizational performance.
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
At the end of the workshop, it is expected that you will be able to:
- Recognize the strategic impact of properly analyzed training needs to individual and organizational performance.
- Be familiar with methods for conducting training needs analysis
- Identify the organizational needs
- Identify individual training needs
- Identify strategies to gain commitment from management
- Obtain ideas for improving the current practices in analyzing training needs
WHAT IS THE PROGRAM CONTENT
- The Roles of Training Department and Development in Organizational Success
- Mission of training and development function
- Challenges in future management practices
- Training principles and philosophy
- Training cycle
- Aligning Training & Development Programs to Business Plans & Goals
- Business strategies and goals as sources of training needs
- Tools and techniques for conducting organizational training needs analysis
- Practice: identifying organizational training needs
- Obstacles in conducting organizational training needs analysis and how to address them
- Individual Performance Gap Analysis
- Sources of training needs
- Tools and techniques for conducting individual training needs analysis
- Practice: identifying individual training needs.
- Obstacles in conducting individual training need analysis and how to address them
- Aligning Organizational & Individual Training Needs
- Integrating organizational and individual training needs
- Developing plans for in-house training programs
- Strategies to gain support and commitment from management and line managers.
- Action Planning
WHAT IS THE LEARNING METHODOLOGY
This workshop is using an impact oriented approach therefore it uses a combination of presentation, group discussions, group assignment, practice, case studies and action planning.
Ir. Pungki Purnadi, MM
Mr. Pungki Purnadi is a HR practitioner, he has more than 15 years experiences in handling HR matter in some multinational company such as TOTALFINAELF, MedcoEnergi and Petronas. He has also some years experiences with international management consultant, handling some HR matters in tobaccos, pulp & paper and cement industries. His background is Petroleum Engineering and Master Management. He was the Chairman of Training & Develoment Organization within Oil & Gas Industry (KKSD). As HR practitioners, he is very active to run and facilitating several HR programs.
March 8-10, 2010
Grand Seriti Hotel Bandung
Rp.5.250.000,- per participant, excluding accommodation