Four Days Comprehensive Training on Estimation of Measurement Uncertainty
Bali | 23 – 26 November 2010 | IDR 7.250.000,-
Uncertainty in measurement, now becomes a crucial parameter for laboratory testing or calibration results. So many training provided out there introducing laboratory people to the concept of the UNCERTAINTY, many of the trainees say the training gives the UNCERTAIN output. We learnt from the experiences and we will not give you the UNCERTAINTY but we will give the CERTAIN TRAINING of the ESTIMATION MEASUREMENT UNCERTAINTY. Besides, many industrial sectors strictly applied the uncertainty parameter as their requirement. So, for the labs want to achieve the capability of providing uncertainty of measurement, our training program is the right answer.
After having been trained, all the trainees are expected to absorb the essence of the philosophy of the training material and be able to calculate the estimation of uncertainty and apply it in the result of analysis or calibration and have a deep knowledge of how to overcome the difficulties in estimating the uncertainty.
1. Review Laboratory Management System based on ISO/IEC 17025:2005
2. Term and definition related to uncertainty
3. Concept of Uncertainty of measurements
4. Statistical concept
5. Probability distribution & uncertainty
6. Significant digits & uncertainty
7. Detection limit & uncertainty
8. Exercise of estimation of uncertainty for testing results
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
1. Quality Managers in Testing Laboratories
2. Technical Managers in Testing Laboratories
3. Supervisors in Testing Laboratories
4. Technician in Testing Laboratories
5. Head of Testing Laboratories
6. All who involved in the development of laboratory quality management system based on ISO/IEC 17025: 2005 in companies/ organisation / business unit and laboratory
28 hours effectively (4 days)
Yayan Setiawan, Ir
He is one of senior consultant with deep experiences in providing many training and consultancy in laboratory quality management system based on ISO/IEC 17025 and quality system based on (ISO 9000) since 1998. His formal education is Chemistry and Chemical Engineering.
His professional carreer began with joining Dow Chemical Indonesia (1992 – 1994), PT. Polytama Propindo (1994 – 1998), dan PT. Australian Laboratory Services Indonesia (1998 – 2005). Recently, he gives many training and consulting services to help industries, organizations, government institutions, laboratories, and other business sectors in implementing Quality Management System based on ISO/IEC 17025, among them are: PT. Corelab Indonesia, PT. Australian Laboratory Services Indonesia and the European Union – TSP Project in the Indonesian Ministry of Marine Affair & Fisheries.
He is also one of the members of the Technical Sub-Committee for the Preparation of Indonesian National Standard in the field of Environment in the Indonesian Ministry of Environment and he is also an ISO 17025 Certified Assessor.
Bali, 23 – 26 November 2010
- Per Participant IDR 7.250.000,-
- Pay and register within 14 days before the training IDR 7.000.000,-
- The 5th participant is FREE if you register 4 person from one company
Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy), Quality training kits: bag, block note, ballpoint, including jacket or T-shirt, etc, Convenient training facilities in four or five stars hotel, Lunch per day, morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training, Certificate, Exclusive flash disk, Photo