Estubizi Business Center, Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan | 11 -12 Mei 2010 | 08.30 – 16.30 WIB | Rp 7.500.000,-
The training is focusing to the business behavior that commonly named ‘Transfer Pricing”.This can be the opportunity of efficiency but in the other hand it might be against the law. How to maintain, how to process and how to control this business behavior barely given on this prescious training.
Siapa harus hadir :
Manager / Staff Finance , Accounting, Tax ,Treasury
Exploring Current Transfer Pricing Trends and Issues
- Transfer pricing parameters
- Controlled party status as a prerequisite
- The world-view concept
- The cost of double tax exposure
Transfer Pricing Methodologies
- Comparable Uncontrolled Price
- Resale Minus Transfer Pricing Method
- Cost Plus Method
- Transactional Net Margin Method
- Other transfer pricing methods
- Method selection criteria – is there a best method?
Taxation in Transfer Pricing
- The Tax Phenomena
- Delineating between active income and passive activities
- Why Transfer Pricing agains Tax Regulation
- Risk and benefit
Controlling Transfe Pricing
- Fraud or Efficiency?
- Trasfer pricing Audit Technique
Case Study, Analysis, Technical Overview and Experiment
AYOK B WITOYO, MBA, M.SI, PHD
Master di bidang Finance Yale University USA Berpengalaman di bidang keuangan, dan sistem manajemen , praktisi di Departemen Keuangan RI, Pricewatehouse Cooper, Ernst & Young, Asian Development Bank.
Estubizi Business Center, Setiabudi Building 2 Lantai 1
Jl.HR.Rasuna Said ,Kuningan,Jakarta selatan /
- Rp. 7.500.000,- / peserta.
- Peserta Non-Residential.
- Sudah termasuk Meeting Package, Training Kits, Modul Pelatihan dan Sertifikat.