Valves: Selection, Operation and Maintenance
Novotel Hotel Bandung | April 5-9, 2010 | 8.250.000,-
- Introduction to Valves
- Valve Classification According to Function.
- Classification According to Application.
- Classification According to Motion.
- Classification According to Port Size.
- Common Piping Nomenclature.
- Valve Selection Criteria
- Valve Coefficients. Flow Characteristics.
- Shutoff Requirements.
- Body End Connections.
- Pressure Classes. Face-to-Face Criteria.
- Body Material Selection.
- Gasket Selection.
- Packing Selection.
- Manual Valves
- Manual Plug Valves.
- Manual Ball Valves.
- Manual Globe Valves.
- Manual Gate Valves.
- Actuators and Actuation Systems
- Definition of actuator and actuation.
- Pneumatic actuation: introduction,
- Pneumatic actuator design,
- Pneumatic actuator installation,
- Pneumatic actuator troubleshooting,
- Pneumatic actuator servicing.
- Non-pneumatic actuators:
- Electric actuators,
- Hydraulic and electro-hydraulic actuators.
- Actuator performance.
- Petitioners operation, calibration
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Piping Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Maintenance Technician and supervisors
- Service Engineers and supervisors
- Work over engineers and supervisors
- Plant Engineers
- Petroleum Engineers
- Smart Lecture
- Group Discussion
- Role Play
- Smart Presentation
DR. Ir. I Wayan Suweca
DR. Ir. I Wayan Suweca has been a senior consulting engineer specialist for PT. TIMAH Tbk., PT. TAMBANG BATUBARA Bukit Asam, KONDUR Petroleum S.A., and PT. KAI whereas he’s involved in failure analysis of machineries and equipments’ design. Mr. Wayan also is a distinguished professor of mechanical engineering at ITB since 1987 and has conducted numerous short courses and seminars for various major oil companies such as PT. CALTEX Pacific Indonesia, PT. FREEPORT Indonesia as well as VICO.
His field of expertise includes mechanical design and drawing, stress analysis and computer aide MSC/Nastran finite element program, mining hydraulics, and vibrations control as well as maintenance management. Mr. Wayan received his Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering from Ecole Centrale de Lyon, French in 1990.
April 5-9, 2010
Novotel Hotel Bandung
8.250.000,- per participant, excluding accommodation & tax.