VIBRATION ANALYSIS AND PREDICTIVE MAINTENANCE
Hotel UNY Jl Colombo Yogyakarta | 19-21 Sept 2011 | 08.00 – 16.00 WIB | Rp. 4.500.000 per peserta
Vibration analysis is an important tool in improving equipment maintainability and reliability. The economics of accurately diagnosing and minimizing vibration are indisputable. Millions can be saved by reducing lost production, materials and, wasted manpower.
This course is designed to lay the foundation for a successful vibration analysis and condition monitoring program, especially for predictive maintenance.
When participants have completed this workshop they will be able to:
- Understand the basics of vibration measurement.
- Demonstrate the basics of signal analysis.
- Understand measurement and the characteristics of vibration signals.
- Use Data Acquisition equipment for vibration signals.
- Apply vibration analysis for different machinery faults Apply specific techniques for pumps, compressors, engines, turbines and motors.
- Apply vibration based fault detection and diagnostic techniques.
- Diagnose machinery related problems with vibration analysis techniques.
- Apply advanced signal processing techniques and tools to vibration analysis.
- Detect, locate and diagnose faults in rotating and reciprocating machinery using vibration analysis techniques.
- Identify conditions of resonance and be able to rectify these problems.
- Apply basic allied predictive techniques such as oil analysis, thermography, ultrasonics and performance evaluation.
- Principles Of Predictive Maintenance, Its Utilisation In Detection And Diagnosis
- Various Techniques Under Predictive Maintenance
- Vibration Analysis As One Of The Key Techniques
- Wave fundamentals – concepts of amplitude, frequency, fundamental frequency, harmonics, phase, waveforms (sinusoidal, complex) – concepts of peak, peak-peak, rms.
- Vibration parameters – Displacement, Velocity, Acceleration
- Choice of vibration parameters
- Using vibration theory for machinery fault detection
- Limits and standards of vibration
Data Acquisition Systems And Techniques
- Vibration transducers and their mountings
- Data Acquisition equipment
- Equipment setup and data collection
- Basic steps in Data Acquisition
Basics Of Signal Analysis
- Time Waveform Analysis
- Fast Fourier Transform Analysis
- Phase Measurement
- Enveloping and Demodulation
- Advanced Signal Analysis
Vibration Analysis For Different Machinery Faults
- Misalignment, Looseness, Distortion
- Bad bearings, Journals
- Gears, Couplings
Machinery Specific Vibration Analysis
Vibration Monitoring And Analysis – Turbomachinery
- Brief description of the turbomachinery vibration setup
- Spectrum plot, Cascade plot, Waterfall plot, Bode plot, Polar plot, Shaft centreline plot, Wave form plot, Orbit plot, Shaft deflection plot, Data trending plot, Axial movement plot, Full spectrum
- Typical problems associated with turbomachinery.
Resonance – Identification And Rectification
Applications Of Vibration
Analysis – Balancing
Other Predictive Techniques
Instrumentation & Control Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Mechanical Engineers & Technicians, Control Technicians, Electrical Engineers, Electricians, Maintenance Engineers & Technicians, Process Engineers, Consulting Engineers, Automation Engineers.
Ir. Teguh Puji, MT
(Expert in Predictive Maintenance & Vibration)
Time & Venue
- Tanggal : 19-21 Sept 2011 (3 days training)
- Pukul : 08.00 – 16.00 WIB
- Tempat : Hotel UNY Jl Colombo Yogyakarta
- Rp.4.500.000 per peserta (Non Residensial)
- minimal pendaftaran untuk 3 peserta.
- Pembayaran dapat dilakukan pada saat pelatihan
Meeting room, Module / Handout, Training Kit, Souvenir & Certificate