WELL LOG DATA INTERPRETATION AND ANALYSIS
Jogjakarta | June 1-4, 2010 | IDR 8.250.000,-/ Person
- Effect of Logging Data/Information to Drilling Operation and Production Operation
- Logging Data to Optimize Drilling Operation
- Logging Data to Determine Problems during Production
2. Formation Evaluation in Open Hole
- Fluid Reservoir Characteristics
- Permeable, impermeable and Shale Layer Identification
- Interpretation relationship Basic
- Porosity and Mineral Identification Determination
- Summary of Loss-Circulation Identification with Temperature Log
3. Formation Evaluation on Cased Hole
- Cement Strength Measurement tool
- Limitation, Measurement and Interpretation
4. Logging Tools Production
- Lithology Data Logging
- Logging for Reservoir/Information Data
- Neutron Lifetime Log (NLL)
- Temperature Log
- Radial-Differential temperature Log
- Noise Log
5. Fluid Location and Condition within Pipe
- One Phase Flow with Pipe
- Multi Phase Flow within Pipe
- Spinner-Flow Meter Logging
Dr. Ir. Sudjati Rachmat, DEA graduated from Petroleum Engineering Department of ITB in 1979 and got his Doctorate Degree with honored in 1987 from Ecole Centrale de Lyon I, France . The topic of his thesis is Modelisation Numerique d’Ecoulements Polyphasiques en Milieux Poreux Application au Cas de Calcul des Champs de Pressions et de Saturations dans un Gisement de Petrole.
For the time being, he became a lecturer in Petroleum Engineering Department of ITB. His subjects are Analysis and Numerical Method, Engineering Mathematics, Computer Simulation, Flu id Mechanic, Artificial Intelligence for Petroleum Engineering.
He also gave many courses to the community, such as: basic reservoir engineering and reservoir simulation, basic production engineering, down hole well testing, statistic and numerical method for petroleum engineering, basic log interpretation, etc. He is a member of some profession organization such as: IATMI, SPE/EIME, IMA, HAIAI, FPS-USA, INAGA, and IGA.
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by Our Partner
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
- Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Interactive presentation with discussion
- Convenient training facilities with five star quality
- Lunch per day
- Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Local drop and pick up for arrival and departure between airport to hotel.
- Half day city tour at the end of training session following by dinner with entertainment (Optional)
- Exclusive flash disk.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
- IDR 8.250.000,-/ Person
- Registration deadline a weeks before training held
This training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)