CAREER DEVELOPMENT AND ORIENTATION
Bali | 25 – 27 Agustus 2015 | IDR 8.000.000 per participant
Bandung | 25 – 27 Agustus 2015 | IDR 6.500.000 per participant
Yogyakarta | 25 – 27 Agustus 2015 | IDR 6.000.000 per participant
Bali | 02 – 04 September 2015 | IDR 8.000.000 per participant
Bandung | 02 – 04 September 2015 | IDR 6.500.000 per participant
Yogyakarta | 02 – 04 September 2015 | IDR 6.000.000 per participant
DESCRIPTION TRAINING CAREER DEVELOPMENT AND ORIENTATION
In today’s uncertain condition, a number of changes within our industry have had far-reaching impact on individuals’ and organization’s ideas about career development. These changes include: the reduction of the work force since1980’s, increased competition, shifting organizational structure, fast growing technology result in new jobs as well as deleting some of them, delegation of more responsibility and authority to employees at all levels of the organization.
This 2-day seminar provides a career development system that enable individuals to use their talents and skills in ways that are both personally satisfying and of maximum value to the company. It also discuss the career orientation which focus on what people personally value and want to get out of work.
OBJECTIVES TRAINING CAREER DEVELOPMENT AND ORIENTATION
- Thinking their career development in a more meaningful way, and stimulate ideas and actions.
- Manage performance and responsibilities more effectively
- Finding ways of getting they want, and the experience and training needed to develop their career.
- Increasing their performance and productivity.
CAREER DEVELOPMENT AND ORIENTATION TRAINING OUTLINES
1. Career Development
- What is career?, career vs. job
- Career in oil industry
2. Career Stages
- What differentiates those who become more valued over time from those who get stuck or blocked?
- Case Studies
3. Career Stages Self
- Assessment (exercise)
4. Implications of Current Stage (exercise)
5. Career Orientations:
- Understanding Career Orientations
- Career Orientations Model
6. Identifying your Career Orientations (exercise)
7. Role Assessment & Career Analysis (exercise)
8. Career Change
- Do we need it?
9. Opening Career potential
Drs. Amien Wibowo, MBA and team
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Supervisors, office managers and others who need to upgrade their understanding on career development.
Lecturing, workshop, interactive discussion, sharing and case study.
TIME & VENUE 2015: TRAINING CAREER DEVELOPMENT AND ORIENTATION
- 25-27 Agustus
- 2-4 September
- 8-10 September
- 28-30 September
- 6-8 Oktober
- 20-22 Oktober
- 28-30 Oktober
- 3-5 November
- 10-12 November
- 24-26 November
- 2-4 Desember
- 14-16 Desember
- 21-23 Desember
Hotel Ibis Styles Dagen | Yogyakarta
- IDR 6.000.000 per participant (Non-Residential)
- Minimal participants : 2 persons (Yogyakarta)
- Yogyakarta : Ibis Styles Dagen, Ibis Malioboro, Horison Ultima-Riss, Harper Mangkubumi, 101 Hotel | Kuota Min. Peserta: 2 orang
- Bali : Ibis Styles Kuta, Ibis Dewi Sri, Ibis Bali Kuta, Ibis Circle Kuta, Harris Hotel | 7.500.000 Per Peserta | Kuota Min. Peserta: 5 orang
- Bandung : De Batara, Amaris, Golden Flower Hotel | IDR. 500.000 Per Peserta | Kuota Min. Peserta: 5 orang
- Quality Training Module
- Tas Backpack
- Exclusive Polo shirt atau jaket
- Flashdisk berisi materi training
- 2x coffee break dan lunch
- Training akan running apabila telah tercapai kuota minimal peserta 2 orang.
- Transportasi Peserta dari Bandara/Stasiun KA ke training venue. (Minimal 2 orang peserta dari perusahaan yang sama)