Low Voltage Switchgear : Maintenance, Testing & Troubleshooting
Hotel UNY, Yogyakarta | Senin-Rabu , 24 – 26 Juni 2013 | Rp. 7.500.000 per peserta
At the completion of this training, participants will have knowledge of breaker and breaker protective device operation and will be able to remove and replace all breaker components.
- Introduction to low voltage switchgear
- Load center arrangements
- Nature of short circuits and arc interruption
- Switchgear print reading
- Insulated case circuit breakers
- Switchgear panel instrumentation
- Fuses and protective relays
- Power system and equipment grounding
- Breaker adjustments and lubrication
- Breaker front and rear frame separation process
- Maintenance and troubleshooting
Muhammad Ali, ST, MT
This training is designed for personnel responsible for maintenance, testing and troubleshooting low voltage power circuit breakers, protective relays, breaker trip devices and switchgear panels..
DATE AND VENUE
- Hotel UNY Yogyakarta
- Senin-Rabu , 24 – 26 Juni 2013
- 08.00 – 16.00 WIB
Biaya Rp.7.500.000 per peserta (Non Residential).